I miss you, come back.

It had been about 5ive  minutes, she was still in the window. I managed to stop thinking about him, so I think that's progress. I decided to walk over to her.

"Leah, we are going to find her."

"Mhm." she said in a very calm voice.

"Let's go to her house to see if she is just avoiding us before we claim her as missing."

"Alright."

Honestly, I had a gut feeling, and it was feeling like she was missing. Of course, I couldn't tell her this.

Leah and I left the school, which was very scary for me because I had never cut class or skipped school before, but I had to man up and go find my best friend. 

We arrived at her house and knocked on the door. No answer which was weird because Tami's mom is pregnant, and she doesn't leave the house. We knocked once more; Tami's dad Leo came to the door which was even weirder because he works during the day, and it was like 12 something pm. My heart sank when I saw him because only reason, he'd be here at this hour is if something bad happened, ESPEICALLY because he doesn't even live here.

"Hey Leo." I spoke.

"Hey girls, come in. Me and Brandy have some questions for you"

"I KNEW IT" Leah said bawling her eyes out again.

"Knew what?? Are you ok" Leo said in a very concerned voice.

"She is not ok; we will be coming in now."

I had Leah's hand in mine, I walked into the house and saw Brandy (Tami's mom) crying at the dining table. I fainted because I knew what all of this meant.

My eyes opened; I just saw Leah sobbing while standing over me. 

"I just had the craziest dream ever."

"It wasn't a dream mija." Brandy said correcting me.

"HUH?" "I can't do this, my head hurts so bad."

"You fell pretty hard." Leo said.

"I FELL?!?!?"

"Yes" everyone said together.

I picked my phone up to see the time.

It's only been 13 minutes, what is happening

"Leah, did you ask?" I questioned.

"Yes, she's been gone since yesterday when she didn't reply to our messages."

"NOOOOOOO" I yelled crying.

"Everything will be ok, just keep her in your prayers." said Brandy.

We left; I was still in shock. I didn't get the answers I wanted or needed. We got to my house by foot, which was very far. It was 1 pm and I was supposed to be in school at this time, I knew that walking into my house would be dangerous because my mom and that belt were best friends, but I did it anyway. 

I walked into the house to see my mom standing there with the belt, sigh. 

"(your full name)" "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, AND DONT SAY SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME YOU SKIPPED THE REST OF YOUR CLASSES."

"Mom I can explain."

"EXPLAIN THIS ASS WHOOPING."

"NO." "TAMI IS MISSING." I said crying.

"WHAT???"

"SHE IS MISSING, I HAVE ZERO ANSWERS TO ANYTHING AND IM FREAKING OUT." 

"Uhhh, let me call Brandy."

I gave up at this point, I walked away to go to my room. I locked myself in there and went to sleep.

I woke up at exactly 2:22 am to a phone call from Leah.

"Y/n??"

"Yes."

"I felt a sharp pain in my heart, last time I felt this I got a call telling me my brother was in jail."

"Don't think this way hun, the things we put into the universe are the things we get." I said.

"You're right, I just needed to tell someone though."

"Get some sleep."

"Okay."

"Goodnight y/n."

Phone call ended

I woke up the next morning, at about 6 am. I lied in my bed scrolling through TikTok, wishing everything I was going through would just go away. Then I heard my door being opened, it was my mother. She looked horrified, and very disturbed. I was confused, very confused.

"Hey y/n."

"Hi mom."

"I have some bad news."