Hopefully, he can defeat this Demon-level monster as well.

( City J )

The Deep Sea King just finishes punching another one of those weak Heroes out of a building and he looks out of the hole he made to watch as the blonde-haired human falls towards the floor below, waiting to see his body splatter across the pavement. Unfortunately, the King of the Seafolk doesn't get his wish as another human catches him and runs down the road to avoid the rubble falling down from above.

The one who caught and saved the unconscious Lightning Max is none other than the S-Class Rank 17 Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner.

Puri Puri Prisoner is a large muscular man with a stubbly, cleft chin, large lips and black bushy hair. He has a well-defined jawline and light blue eyes with long eyelashes. For his costume and everyday clothing, he adorns a prison jumpsuit with white and blue stripes which is common attire for prisoners who are contained in the Smelly Lid Prison. Over his jumpsuit, Puri Puri Prisoner is wearing a white sleeveless vest with a large pink heart in the center of it, a present from one of his many boyfriends in prison. Attached to his right ankle is a ball and chain that weighs over twenty kilograms, not that it actually slows him down. At this point, the Hero doesn't even feel the weight of the ball and chain, but he keeps wearing it for decoration.

Once clear of the rubble, Puri Puri Prisoner gently places Lightning Max on the ground. "I, the Class S Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner, escaped prison just to see you" he said to Lightning Max in a loving manner, even though the A-Class Hero is currently unconscious from his fight with the Deep Sea King.

"Well, well" said someone from behind Puri Puri Prisoner who turns to see a fellow inmate who is wearing the same prison jumpsuit as him, showing that they also came from the Smelly Lid Prison. "Imagine that, a Hero serving time in prison" said the prisoner who so happens to be the S-Class Villain, Speed-o'-Sound Sonic. "I took a que from you and decided to escape as well. Thanks for that" smiled Sonic, thanking Puri Puri Prisoner since it was the S-Class Hero who had smashed through the steel walls of the prison when he left, giving Sonic the perfect opportunity to escape as well.

"Prisoner No. 4188. The name's Sonic, right?" remarked Puri Puri Prisoner, surprising Sonic. "You surprised I know? I check up on all the boys who catch my eye" answered Puri Puri Prisoner, honestly. He had taken note of Sonic in Smelly Lid Prison because of his good looks, but never had the time to make his move on the Villain. Most of the time, he's either fighting Mysterious Beings or focusing his attention on the many men in his harem. "I'm serving a life sentence, because I can't seem to control myself. I see a beautiful man and I take it" he told the Villain, explaining the reason as to why he's serving time in prison, not that he minds.

On paper, Puri Puri Prisoner is a prisoner who resides in Smelly Lid Prison, but in reality, he is freer than any other convict can hope to be. Not only is it because none of the prisons in the world can actually hold Puri Puri Prisoner, but also because he is allowed to leave the prison whenever he wants to do his heroic duties, hence why he doesn't have to do prison labour like the rest of his fellow prisoners. It's why he's here now as he heard news about a monster who has been causing chaos across City J. Luckily, Smelly Lid Prison is located in City J so Puri Puri Prisoner didn't have to go far to find the monster.

"Oh, my. More soldiers have come for me? Goodness, my fins are quivering" chuckled Deep Sea King who had jumped back down onto the road to confront his next opponent. Hopefully, they'll be stronger than the last three he fought against.

Puri PurI Prisoner turns to the King of the Seafolk with an excited grin on his face. "Goodness! I feel the strength erupting out of him" he said, sensing the strength of the Deep Sea King. Puri Puri Prisoner's excited smile soon turns to an angry glare as he points an accusing finger at the advancing Deep Sea King. "Class A Rank 20, Lightning Max, Class A Rank 11, sweet Stinger and Class A Rank 3, Okaimatchi. I fancied all of those lovelies. Then you show up out of nowhere and ruin them!" he exclaimed, clenching his fist in outrage. "Now that Genos passed me, I rank lowest in my class, but I'm still Class S, unlike those three you've defeated" he told, wanting to both avenge the three A-Class Heroes who were defeated and to also prove to himself that he belongs in Class S.