Chapter 5 - This Is A Robbery

Start from the beginning

"Thanks. I'm no 13 feet tall beast, so... sorry I can't do a whole lot, but I'll do my best to please."

"I'm sure you'll do fine."

With that she left.

Louise turned to him and pounced, annoyed at him for being so casual with the princess.

She attacked with her whip and he retaliated with tickling. She never should have told him how much she hates tickling.
.
.
.
A few minutes later and he has her on the bed on her stomach. He's sitting on top of her as he tickles her sides. Louise desperately tried to get away, trying to pull herself away, but she has no way out and even if she does get out he pulls her back.

Funnily enough, she has to admit. This kind of feels like she's playing with her familiar.

It's kinda fun.

"Get ohohohohof! Stop!" She pleaded trying to get away from the assault.

"Nope. You have to face punishment for assaulting a Huntsman." He told her as he continued his assault.

"You said hahahaha! You sahahahaid Huntsman in trahahahahaining!"

"Yeah, but I'm a second year and as my teacher always said, experience in the field beats anything combat school can teach." He smirked. "I think another 15 minutes is punishment enough."

"Nohohohoho! Please stohohop! I'll do anythihihihihihing!"

Her pleading only fell on deaf ears.

After 15 minutes of horrible tickling, Louise was finally free and able to move again.

"Ahaha. Haha. Uhhhh. That was hell."

Damien sat next to her and looked to her with an amused smile.

"What have we learned?"

She somehow managed to sit up and compose herself.

"Never. Assault. A Huntsman." She said between breaths.

"Good." He then looked to her seriously. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

This seriousness surprised her, that he would immediately be worried about her after that.

She shook her head.

"No. As much as I.... Hate tickling.... It's not exactly.... Lethal, as long as you don't go overboard." She said looking at him with a smile.

"I'm surprised you aren't berating me for putting you through that." He said genuinely surprised. Was he helping her lighten up a little?

She shrugged.

"I don't know. It kind of felt... like we were playing...." She looked happy. "Like I was a kid again. It was... sort of fun."

He actually agreed.

"Yeah... It was like when I had friends back at the orphanage."

Louise tensed.

That's right. He doesn't have a family. He told her about all that. He was an orphan who never met his parents.

"I'm... Sorry... I didn't mean to..." She wasn't sure what to say.

"It's fine. Honestly. I've been enjoying my time here." He did something that surprised her. He wrapped her in a hug. "You're great company to have Louise. Thanks for saving my ass before I died. I owe you my life for that."

She smiled and returned the hug.

"No you don't. Just be my familiar, that's all I ask in return."

"No problem."