Chapter 5 - This Is A Robbery

Start from the beginning

That got her interest.

"Something to do with your.... What was it?"

"Semblance. And yes, that's the only hint you get."

He then remembered when that Princess arrived at the school. She's apparently here to see the whole thing. She supposedly has a love for familiars and cool creatures like that.
He knows this because Louise told him.

She apparently knows her.

"So that Princess. How long have you-"

Before he could ask the question, someone wearing a hooded cloak ran in the room and shut the door.

Damien immediately assumed it was an intruder here to steal something and Louise clearly had the same thoughts as she panicked for her wand.

"You picked the wrong house fooooo-" He shouted about to hit the person with a chair.

"Wait! I'm not here to hurt you!"

"Oh... Really?" Damien out the chair down.

"Who are you and why are you in my room?" Louise asked.

The person laughed. It sounded like a girl. She sounded a bit amused. Didn't sound malicious at all.

She moved the hood down and they saw it was the Princess.

"Oh shit you're that fuckin Princess... What the fuck was your name?" Damien asked trying to remember what Louise told him.

"Princess Henrietta!"

Louise was immediately on one knee and nudged Damien who was confused.

"Please don't bow Louise. We're beyond such formalities. I snuck away from my room to see you."

Damien stepped back and sat on the chair. He didn't want to interrupt this little reunion of friends. He just sat throwing a fire ball up and catching it over and over again.
.
.
.
.
"Damien!"

"Huh?"

He looked up to see the princess was in front of him watching him throw the ball up and down.

He realised she must have moved to greet him.

"Oh, uh. Heya. Names Damien. Cool to meet you. Henrietta right? Can I just call you Ritta?"

He was immediately hit over the head with that whip Louise has.

"Don't be so casual with the princess you dog!" She shouted up at him.

"Fuck you dogs are cute!" He shouted back.

The princess just laughed at their antics.

"I agree dogs are cute. And yes, you may call me Ritta." Henrietta said.

"See, she's cool with it." He held out his hand to shake hers. "You are the most down to earth princess I've met.... Then again you're the first princess I have ever met so. Yeah. Don't let the Nobles get you."

She giggled, all while Louise was watching in fear that he would piss her off and he would be executed.

"Oh don't worry. I don't ever plan to be like one of those people." She said accepting his handshake.

"Good, cause if you do I'll come after you." He said jokingly.

She sat and talked with Louise for a little while and was rather interested when she mentioned Damien was her familiar.

Eventually, she had to go as it was very late.

"I hope you do well at the exhibition." She said looking to Damien.