"Its-" Taylor starts but I cut him off.

"Don't tell me its going to be okay because I know damn well that it isn't, these people that I have never seen before in my life want to claim me but they gave me up. I don't know the reason but they did it, they signed the papers. Nobody could force them to do that, I was there child then but now I am my moms daughter. She raised me, she gave me food, and put clothes on my back. She is my mom no matter what that other lady says, this is my family and this is where I'm staying."

Taylor doesn't say anything, he just smiled slightly at me.

"I need to meet them but I don't want to do it alone" I whisper burying my face in his chest.

"I'll go with you," He offers and I nod not breaking the cuddle/hug thing we had going.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Mom," I call down the stairs.

I hear the sound of her talking in the kitchen, I bound down the stairs determination filling my body.

I need to meet them.

I got to the kitchen door and was about to walk in but something stopped me, more like my moms words stopped me.

"What if she finds out?" She whispers into the phone, her shoulders tense.

"No, no I can't tell her. Dave didn't want anyone to know"

"How could I? What do you mean how could I?!? My baby died in that hospital room, she died!"

"It gave me every right to take her, she was mine. She looked exactly like little Lucy"

"God was giving me a second chance Karen, god gave me another chance to be a mother." She cried.

 What is she talking about, took her and her baby died in a hospital room.

"That teenager wasn't ready to be a mother, I did her a favor by taking Riley and giving her a nice home that she could grow up to be a responsible, well educated adult. I gave her everything she needed" She whisper yelled.

What? She took me, I wasn't adopted.

I felt the tears start to over flow, my whole life had been a lie.

I didn't think I was adopted but I was.

Wait no I wasn't even adopted, I was taken.

I felt anger towards my mom for this, she took me because she didn't think that a teenager could do it?!?

I wanted to march right in that room and yell at her, but what would I say?

You stole me, you fucking stole me because you didn't think a teenager could do it?!?

But how would she react? Would she hurt me?

No she is your mom she would never hurt you, she has never ever laid a hand on you.

I also have never learned a secret as big as this, that was so illegal and bad.

My moms so full of surprises, I don't know what to expect anymore..

I don't know what to do, I need to get out of here.

I hop into my car and drive toward Taylor's house, I felt the anger build back up but also the guilt.

I hated those people so much for wanting me back but the truth is they never gave me away.

I didn't notice how fast I was going until I heard a loud honk and something crashed into the side of my car.

I flew forward hitting my head on the windshield and everything went black.

A/N:

Well guys I updated but I bet none of you were expecting that, I was going to do something entirely different but decided to take the story to another turning point.  

Teaser: I am not so sure Riley is going to be alright.

Comment, vote, Share

 XOXO,

 Janet