And finally kitty reached on his highest peak where he couldn't hold up and came while moaning mess ...those sexy grunts , sexy moans while jungkook's face still locked to the younger boy's thighs and his delicate little hands holding jungkook's head ....

The Mafia boss can feel every shuddered jerk its way through Kitty's bones . And finally jungkook release the small boy and falls on the bed catching his breathe...

Jungkook again pull the boy closed to his chest and boy did nothing but stare with his pretty twinkling lashes

"Damm your beautiful glittering eyes". Eyes catching the boy started stripping jungkook moving his hand fast on jungkook's pants and unzipping them with his dainty beautiful delicate fingers..kitty started moving his hands on jungkook's bare upper body ..

His touches..

Lovingly sincere.

Made the Mafia boss more turn on

"Baby we aren't done here . We have a long night to go . I won't leave you so easily tonight".

Jungkook laugh as he stroke the beauty's bread cheeks who nodded his head .

As kitty moved to face jungkook something dingles and it was something kitty was wearing and jungkook didn't noticed...

"What are those baby?"

"Ahh d-daddy i-its belly c-chain mommy gifted me ".

Kitty said shyly playing jungkook's hairs .

"Those are so pretty baby like you ."

The Mafia boss started visualising the chain swaying around the hips when his kitty will walk around the room

And jungkook was fast to take over and flip the boy under himself .

"Baby stop me when it's to much okay!"

And boy nodded shyly as jungkook took his thing out from the boxers stripping himself completely..

"D-daddy I'm s-scared I-its so b-big ".

Kitty said and jungkook chuckled caressing and rubbing his belly and playing with his belly chain as jungkook's cold hands roam over kitty belly sending shivers to his body and boys breathe hitch when jungkook rub his member on the boy's petal.

Jungkook rubs the boys pussy with his member and finally he started going inside slowly not to hurt his precious.

"T-take it out P-please i-it hurts d-daddy n-o m-more".

Kitty cried out due to pain as he covered his face jungkook stops he remove the boys hands from his face and cup his bread cheeks and kiss those beautiful lips to distract him completely going inside of him.

"C-can I move baby".

"Yes please ".

Jungkook started thrusting inside the boy slowly with so patience while the pretty boy rolled his eyes because of pleasure.

The room was filled with moans and skin clapping .

"Want more d-daddy m-move fast inside me ngh~"

And the beast was turned on more as jungkook started thursting in animalistic speed inside the boy as he kept arcing his back due to pleasure ...rubbing his hands on his own breast .

And soon he reached to his highs .

"D-daddy wan to cum ngh~".

"No we aren't done yet . Wait for me. You can't cum or I'll punish you".

Jungkook started thrusting more and more chasing his orgasm and finally released it inside the boy and boy did too.

Falling on the boy panting heavilly.

"How was it baby?"

"I-it w-was amazing d-daddy ".

And jungkook got up from there and went to the the bathroom cleaning himself thoroughly and then came out with a bowl of water and cloth to clean his love .

After cleaning they both cuddled and drifted back there dream land ...

My sincere apology to my readers I'm sorry I didn't updated the book . Like I almost took the whole month for the update and thank you so much babies fore waiting .
Have a great day or night to y'all  .

Do let me know if it's good !

Once again I'm sorry and thank you .
Love y'all.