"It likes it cold." She speaks.

"What?" Hopper furrows his eyebrows.

"It's what Will kept saying to me." Joyce looks at the group. "He likes it cold." She walks up to the window, shutting it closed. "We keep giving it what it wants."

"If this is a virus, and Will's the host then..." Nancy speaks.

"Then we need to make the host uninhabitable." Jonathan finishes.

"So if he likes it cold..."

"We need to burn it out of him." Joyce says.

"We have to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time." Mike looks at the woman.

"Somewhere far away." Alex adds.

-

After arguing for a few minutes, Alex finally agreed to stay with Steve and the party instead of joining El to close the gate.

Jonathan, Nancy and Joyce were headed to a place where they would burn the Mind Flayer out of Will. Right when that is done, El would close the gate, and everything would go back to normal.

"Just be careful." Alex chuckles. She was outside, talking with El before her and Hopper would go to the lab. "God I wish i could help you now." She sighs.

"I will." El smiles. "I don't need help. Don't worry."

"I just- I can't loose you again, you're my best friend"

"Sister." El corrects, holding out her wrist.

"Right. Sister." Alex smiles.

"All right time to go!" Hopper says, hopping into his truck.

"Bye Alex." El waves.

"See you El." Alex smiles walking back inside.

She takes a seat next to Mike on the kitchen table, watching Steve and Dustin empty the fridge where they were going to place the dead Demo-Dog.

"All right." Dustin takes a breath. "It's supposed to fit in here."

"Is this really necessary?" Steve asks, holding the creature in his arms.

"Yes it is. Okay?" Dustin snaps. "This is a groundbreaking scientific discovery. We can't just burry it like some common mammal. Okay? It's not a dog."

"Why even bother bury it?" Alex scoffs.

Dustin rolls his eyes. "Come on Steve." He points to the fridge.

"All right. All right." He stuffs it into the fridge. "Christ help me out." He struggles.

"What am I supposed to do?" Dustin asks.

"Get the door, man."

"I got the door."

"Ew, Jesus!" Steve backs away and Dustin shuts the door.