"I don't! I don't understand!" Alex bursts into tears.

"Thats fine. Just do not blame her." Hopper reaches his hand out, but Alex slaps it away.

"I don't blame her, I blame you! I blame you! You!" She raises her tone even more, pointing to him.

"That's okay."

"No! Nothing about this is okay!" She throws a punch at him. "Nothing about this is okay!"

"Oh Jeez!" Hopper yells, surprised by her sudden hit.

"You're a stupid, fucking disgusting, lying piece of shit!" She continues punching him.

"Okay."

"Liar! Liar!" She yells, now starting to kick him, but Mike pulls her back. "It's okay." The boy brushes the hair out of her face.

"No! Let me go!" Alex shouts facing him. She was a complete mess. Tears were uncontrollably rolling down her cheeks and she was angry. Really angry.

"Let me go! Let me go!" She shouts, pulling away from Mike and turning to Hopper.

"You're a liar! A liar! Liar!" She walks up to him, punching him for the last time before he wrapped her into a hug. "Liar, liar..." She cries, wrapping her arms around the man. Even though she hated him the most at this moment, she didn't bother to pull away.

"You're okay kid. You're okay. Im sorry."

-

"It's not like it was before, it's grown." Hopper sighs. "A lot. And I mean that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs." He explains. Joyce has previously came up with a plan to close the gate, which would brung everything back to normal.

"Demo-Dogs." Dustin corrects Hopper.

"I'm sorry what?" He turns to the boy.

"I said, uh, Demo-Dogs." Dustin scratches his head. "Like Demogorgon and dogs. You put 'em together, it sounds pretty badass..."

"How is this important right now?" Hopper rolls his eyes.

"It's not. I'm sorry."

"I can do it." El speaks.

"You're not hearing me." Hopper looks at the girl.

"I'm hearing you. I can do it."

"Me too." Alex joins.

"No!" Steve points to sister.

"Even if they can, there's still another problem." Mike speaks up. "If the brain dies, the body dies."

"I thought that was the whole point?" Max furrows her eyebrows.

"It is, but if were really right about this..." Mike looks at her. "I mean, if they close gate and kill the Mind Flayer's army..."

"Will's a part of his army.
Closing the gate will kill him." Alex realizes.

Joyce then walks out of the room, causing everyone to turn to her and follow her shortly after. She walks into Will's room, looking at the window.