↳ (𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊) Teru Minamoto with Sangonomiya Kokomi!Reader

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝐬): Teru Minamoto x F!Reader (ʏᴏᴜ/ʏᴏᴜʀ)
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: short drabble; bulleted headcanons (general and relationship); fluff
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: the reader is a part of the student council

────────────────────────────────

• Your family owned a shrine that worshiped Watatsumi, the God of the Sea. And you were next in line to inherit the tradition. Of course, you were proud and honored, but you were never keen on becoming a priestess.

• You were still a high school student, in your second year of Kamome Academy. And as someone who comes from a renowned family, the pressure was on.

• However, taking on this role would mean you could lead your community. You weren't looking forward to the burden, but, for the sake of the people, you did your best in school and in training.

• Maybe that's why Teru was so drawn to you. The way you carry and present yourself with elegance and empathy, pulling everyone at ease with upcoming exams and events. You were just like him, placed upon a pedestal by all of Kamome, expecting the greatest from your efforts.

• Once he got to know you better when that claim was correct.

────────────────────────────────

Teru entered the Student Council office to retrieve some papers that the staff was requesting. He almost brushed past the dozing maiden on the other side of his desk.

The seeping sunlight illuminated your slumbering figure, chin resting on your perched-up palm. Underneath you were unfinished files of this month's financial reports, the pencil resting on your fingers marking the page.

He shook his head, he took the paper and pencil, with the stack on the side. He walked over to the couch and grabbed a throw pillow, sliding it between your head. You dozed deeper, your short breaths finally relaxing and slowing with serenity.

Teru's admiration hasn't faltered. Of course, you'd be burnt out from all the effort you were doing. Once you were announced as the vice president of the student council, you tried tirelessly to take the majority of his workload. He knew you only wished to prove yourself worthy of a title, but, like any other human being, we forget to take care of ourselves when facing our adversaries.

He took the pile of papers and began to work. He copied the reports onto the page in a swift manner. When the table was complete, he placed it on your desk. 'Sleep well, your excellency.'

────────────────────────────────

• From that day forward, Teru made sure to look out for you more often. Checking for signs of drowsiness and discomfort.

• As you continue to stick around him, you'll notice his facade as well. You were eager to help him with any duties, which he appreciated a lot, but didn't want to trouble you.

• Fast forward: He confesses, you accept, y'all are a couple now.

• I feel like because of your reputation, the students were anticipating some romantic relationships between you and Mr. Prince Charming. You let them continue with their theatrics.

• Finding out about your love for sea creatures, especially fishes, Teru takes you to the aquarium for your first date. You both had an amazing time, especially Teru who learned many facts about sea life. You practically acted as his personal tour guide.

• He never expected you to be so tactical. You both were playing chess, and you won by a landslide. But, he knew he was evitable to defeat.

• Occasionally, you and Teru do your business in the library, a great excuse to scope some new novels to read. He's always surprised how straight your face is throughout your reading, even to plot twists. Were you already expecting it? He wonders most of the time.

• Tiara ADORES YOU. 110%.

• You had an aura and looks of a mermaid princess from her storybooks! You accompany her in dress-ups and tea parties she'd host.

• Teru would melt at the sight of you and his little sister bonding. He'd participate in the role of the prince in love with the mermaid, he gets too into character if you were honest. But, how can you blame him?

• As his older brother's significant other, Kou swears to protect you if any supernaturals dare to attack you. Seems familiar? 🐶

• When learning about the troubles and burdens you both carried, you acted as each other's emotional and mental support. When days seemed slow and tiresome, you'd lean on each other and bask in the silence and comfort.

• His turmoil of supernaturals... you didn't expect the composed Minamoto to have inhabited such rage, it almost scared you. But, you never had strong opinions on supernaturals, nor did you wish to be entangled by them. So, regrettably, you stepped aside.

• But, being raised in a divine lineage, you knew a thing or two of exorcism. That's why you sneak into some mysterious corners of the school and exorcize a couple of them to ease his workload, as always.

• He caught you in the act but was more concerned if you were injured. I mean, you were born into a family of guujis. Of course, you'd know about supernaturals and exorcism.

• That night, you assisted him in clearing the area. Your divine waves make great synergy with his lightning, a power that could seemingly wipe out the Seven Mysteries.

• No matter how the tides change and roar, you always pick Teru's side, as his vice president and significant other.