"Phi! Let's talk. I'll go there. Where are you?"

Vee was starting to break down but he knew that he needed to take it all off from his chest.

"I love you so much, Mark. So much...but it hurts. Why do you need to leave me with such wounds?"

That night, Vee didn't come home. Mark couldn't get a hold of him.

"Nong, still no words from Vee?" Yihwa asked Mark, who was already aware of the situation.

Mark shook his head. "Does he hate me now?"

Yihwa frowned. "I don't think so but I heard that he is still going to work."

"I tried to go to his company but he's hiding well. I asked his colleagues but they said that P'Vee is too busy to entertain them too."

Mark knew that he hurt Vee so much that it gave him a wound that's so deep.

"Are we going to live like this? Married but feels like we are divorced."

As the night came and Mark was left alone in their bedroom, he could feel the cold wrapping around him without Vee there.

Tears started to well up in his eyes.

"I know I hurt you but it was also painful for me to leave you. I love you so much but I couldn't bear to see you fall because of me. I'm selfish but believe me, I'm scared too."

He was writing a letter for Vee. He knew that his husband wouldn't pick up his calls, wouldn't read his messages nor email but maybe, even a little, perhaps Vee would read a handwritten letter.

"I did not cheat. I could never do it. I know where we start. I wouldn't even dare commit such an act where we both became a mess. I could never move on.

I was actually afraid to know the result if I failed. What if you don't love me anymore? What pushed me to live and go on is the thought that you will still take me with open arms after I get that right to be with your side. Call me stupid, but this is my love for you.

You can say I'm making excuses and I know marrying you one-sidedly was very selfish but I want to get back with you no matter what, this time, with something that really binds us."

Vee received Mark's letter along with a bouquet of yellow tulips in his workplace.

"Is that from that person?" Pear inquired.

"Yellow tulips can denote sincere apologies." She added.

Vee's reaction couldn't be painted. He took the flower to his desk and saw the letter. He was actually afraid to open it but he knew that one way or another, he needed to communicate with Mark.

When he opened the letter on the roof deck his heart clenched in pain just seeing the handwriting of his husband. Reading the letter made him feel so many emotions. He recalled where they started with him and Mark sneaking behind Ploy, Vee's ex-girlfriend. Then, discovering Ploy also cheating on him. That time was very chaotic and both Mark and Vee didn't want to get entangled in those kinds of situations again. They knew it too damn well.

Vee was crying again. He didn't even know when was the last time he never cried because everyday was always like a drama series for him.

"So why did we end up like this? Am I being too much?"

At the latter part of the letter, he felt Mark's sincerity.

Phi, I love you. You waited for me, this time, I'll do the same. Hate me for now but please come back to me as soon as you forgive me. I won't stop doing my part as your husband. I promised in front of the altar that I'll be with you for better or for worse. Let me heal the wound I gave you myself. Just give me the chance to be your tourniquet.