The perfect Vacation

Korra POV:

    I wake up and rub eyes as I remember I fell asleep on Asami. I role to to my left and see Asami looking at me while she brushes her fingers through my hair. "good morning sleepy head." she says to me and we both chuckle. Last night I slept better then I did in years. "How did you sleep" She asks while continuing to put her fingers through my hair. "honestly great" I say while looking back up at the vast brightly lit cave ceiling. looking back at her i ask "Now how did you sleep" I ask. She cuffs my cheek in her hand and tightly squeezes it. "better than I have in years" man that's what i was going to say. "I'm glad" I say as I sit up. Doing that out a sort of sad look on her face. Did she want me to lay on her longer?

    "So what are we going to do today Miss avatar?" She asks. Miss avatar? I like that. I honestly have no clue what we're going to do but i'm going to pretend like I have something to do. "Well it's our last day here, so let's make the best of it." I say. "let's do whatever you want." "well I saw a nice waterfall when we first arrived here so change and let's go."

    I grab my bathing suit and go to a remote part of the cave to get changed. As i'm about to put my top on a spirit comes around the corner. It's a bunny spirit. "hey Kor..." it says and just freezes. "Don't just stand there, look away!" I sternly say to the spirit. it turns around and starts to fly away, but before they left they say "Asami's a lucky women" I look down and blush. This damn rabbit knows more stuff about myself then I do.

     I finally walk out from the back of the cave after I get dressed and I get a glance of Asami in a bakini. I haven't seen her in a bakini in so long and man did I miss it. "You look great i say" with my jaw practically on the floor. "Thanks, don't look to bad yourself" she says to me with a smirk. (If this women keeps playing with me I don't know what i'm going to do).

     She walks in head of me to lead to way to the waterfall. Before we get to the falls we walk through a field of spirit flowers. Asami bends down and picks a flower. She walks over to me and continues to gently push my hair behind my ear. She then take the flower and sets it on my ear. She then bends back down, grabs another one, and does the same to herself. "look we both look beautiful." She says with a wide smile on her face. Did she just technically call me beautiful?

     We got through the field of flowers and in the distance I see the most beautiful waterfall i've ever seen in my life. We both look at each other with huge smiles on our faces and start running to it like the children we are. "I BEAT YOU AGAIN!" she says to me in a blissful tired out tone. "Didn't even know it was a race." I playfully and we both laugh it off.

      Asami walks over to the edge of the pull at the bottom of the fall and gracefully walks in. Her red bathing suit and curvy body sink under the water except her chest and up. I walk over to the edge like she did but as I go to walk in I almost fall. Asami catches my by my hips and holds me up. "clumsy as always" she says. "Shut up." I say while chuckling. She continues to gently grasp my hips as I slowly walk in. her touch is like nothing I could explain. I am in love with this women.

     She lets go of my hips when she knows i'm not going to fall again and smiles. She then puts her hands under the water and.... starts splashing me with it. "HEY." I say as I turn my head to not get water in my eyes. I then do the same and we splash back and forth. After a while we just start laughing our butts off and float on top of the water. "This has been the best vacation ever" I say. "It really has been" Asami says back. "you know what would make it better?" she says as she stops floating and stands up. I do the same thing and she walks closer to me.

     Butterflies start rummaging through my stomach as I am frozen in my current stance. she gets inches away from me and we both look into eachothers eyes. Her eye move down to my lips as she puts her hands on my hips. I lick my lips bc I knew what was happening next. my move my eyes down to her lips as I pull her closer to the point our hips are touching.

     She gently puts her hand on the backside of my neck and pulls my head. We lock lips, and i feel all of my worries go away. I slowly move my hands up the backside of her body as she still had her hand on my hip. We pull our heads away for air and go back in. As my hands go higher up her chest, hers go lover towards my but. We start making out as she grabs my ass and I let out a little moan.

      We start to get a little crazy as I open my eye and see somebody. It's no one other then Bolin starring at us in disbelief. Shit what have we done.