Mommy/Daddy- Steve Harrington

Start from the beginning

"Oh, shut up and count the register so we can leave.", he clicked his tongue and waved it off, but you didn't want to let him go that easily.

"Oh come on, I'm only teasing... mommy Steve.", you tilted your head and bit your lip to stop yourself from giggling.

Steve grumbled and slid his hands down his face at your nickname for him. "Do not call me that.", he said, slightly annoyed.

"Why? You really do act like their mama bear, mommy Steve.", you replied, casually calling him the same nickname.

"Seriously, Y/n. Don't.", he sounded more firm in his demand this time, but it wasn't enough to call you off.

"Or what? You gonna ground me, mommy?", you sassed him with a cheeky little smirk on your face, still leaning your back against the counter.

Steve looked at you sternly with his hands on his hips. (Total mom pose) Your eyes locked and you could see something change in his eyes. He seemed darker. For a moment, you thought he might actually be angry this time. Your smile faltered and your hands gripped the counter behind you as he stepped closer to you, blocking you in with his arms on either side of you. Your faces merely inches apart. That's when you saw it, the dominance and lust behind his chocolate irises. 

He leaned into your ear and whispered, "I'd rather you call me Daddy.", in a low, deep voice that made your knees weak. His breath was hot on your ear making you shiver. Steve noticed your reaction and smiled. "What happened to all that confidence, Y/n? Huh?", he asked, looking down into your eyes. You didn't know for sure if you were blushing from arousal or embarrassment, but either way you liked it.

"Such a brat. Do you like it when I talk to you like this?", he asked with a smug grin on his face, and as much as you hated it when people were being smug to you, Steve was the exception. You were too stunned and too excited to speak. He gripped your chin gently, rubbing his thumb across your bottom lip. "Be a good girl and answer me.", he said as his eyes followed his thumb then looked back at you, waiting for your answer. You nodded a yes.

"Use your words.", he demanded this time, gripping your chin slightly harder.

"Y-yes.", you stuttered. "Yes, what?", he asked. "Yes, daddy.", you whispered, the two of you leaning closer to together. "Good girl.", he whispered praise then closed the gap between you and pressing his lips to yours. His hand held the back of your neck while the other rested on your waist, pulling you flush against his body. You slid your hands up his chest and around his neck, moaning into the kiss as his tongue explored your mouth. It was soft at first then quickly turned into a heated passionate kiss.

You wanted to keep going, but then you remembered where you were.

"Steve... the cameras. We'll get fired.", you huffed out, gently pushing your hands against his chest.

"Damn!", he said in a hushed voice, his hands pulling away from you and running through his hair. You were already missing his touch and wanted more, so you thought of something.

"Wanna close up and go back to my place.", you leaned in and whispered into his ear, seductively. Steve looked back at you and grinned. 

He gave you a peck on the lips before quickly counting down the register and storing the money away safely. When the two of you finished closing, he grabbed your hand and pulled you along to his car, a smile on both of your faces. Like a gentleman, he opened the door for you before hopping into the driver's seat then sped off towards your house. The pure sexual tension in the car was unbearable. You simply wanted nothing more than for Steve to take control again and touch you. As soon as you made it to your house, the sun finally setting, you took his hand and pulled him through the front door. Before you could even set your keys and bag down, Steve shut the front door then grabbed you by the back of the neck pulling you into a deep and hungry kiss. Your gasped at first, your things dropping to the floor, then quickly wrapped your arms around his neck. Your fingers tangling into his hair as his hand squeezed your ass, making you moan into his mouth. Upon hearing your voice, Steve immediately picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, never pulling away from his lips as he carried you to your room.