" Well you never asked." I rolled my eyes. " Seriously Aaron, how come I didn't know?" He shrugs. " I don't know. I don't like talking about it much. Even Tommy used to play football but he left. He said he had better things to do than to toss a ball around. I like to keep it to myself unless something big happens. Speaking of that, our last home game is in two weeks. You should go and cheer me on. Everyone is going to be there. Daisy and Matty are cheerleaders, Lily and Lui are in band. Then Damien, Evan, and Suzie like to come out and support us. So it would be nice to see you there." I smiled nodding my head. " yeah I'll definitely go to the last home game Aaron. Sounds so much fun." He chuckles while taking a long sip of the smoothie. He hums, handing it to me. " Now you try this. It's my favorite out of everything here." I look at the cup and the straw. The same straw that was on his lips. I looked back up at him as I took a small sip from the smoothie. I smiled almost immediately as I got the taste of both strawberries and blueberries from the smoothie. " Oh wow, this is amazing. " He laughs. " I told you-" I go back for another sip but this time a longer one. Almost finished with the cup. He burst out laughing as he took it away from me. " God Damn save some for me!" He takes the last of the smoothie, finishing the cup. " Well why didn't you get a bigger cup?" I asked him sassily. He rolls his eyes. " I didn't expect you to like it. I'll buy some more. This time we'll have our own cups. I laughed getting up with him. We went back to the front only to see a small line forming. We both see Lily and Evan working the front walking around everywhere. As we waited in the line, Aaron and I talked some more. Laughing at each other's jokes and getting closer. Aaron put his arm around my shoulder as we waited some more. I smiled resting my head on his chest, sighing.

Out of nowhere a loud bang can be heard from the front. We both peek from behind someone only to see Lily covered in slush as Evan holds a almost empty drink. He frowns at her as he grabs a rag trying to wipe some off her. " I'm sorry I didn't see you babe are you okay?" She sighs grabbing the rag from him walking in the back as she cleans herself. I hear the doors open to see an old couple walking in. They gasp as they see a small mess in the front. " Oh dear what happens here Evan?" The old woman says as he sighs trying to make another drink for the costumer. " I bumped into Lily on accident." The old man chuckled. " We'll take over from here. Just clean up this mess." He nods giving the customer the drink apologizing for the wait. Evan goes in the back. The older couple quickly got the rest of the customers when they reached us. Aaron let's go of me as he asked for the smoothies, paying for them. I then see Evan come out with a mop cleaning the small mess on the ground. Lily also comes out grabbing the tips from the tip jar. " Thank you so much looking after the shop while we where gone. Sorry it took awhile." Her grandma I'm assuming kissed her cheek. Lily only nods her head as  she leaves the store. Evan quickly follows behind her. " See you two around!" I yelled as Evan smiles waving at us.

" Should we get out of here as well?" Aaron says looking at me. I shrugged my head nodding. We both headed out as the sun slowly started to set. As we hopped in he looked at me. " Is the date over or do you want to hang out some more?" I think for a bit. I smiled as he waited for my answer. " I'd like to hang out some more before I go." He smiles back as he drives off.

Aaron drives slowly around and parks his car at a park. I looked around a bit. " God you're making me realize I don't go out at all." He laughs looking around as well. " You know we can do this more. Go out." I looked over at him. " Really? That sounds nice...As friends or...?" He shrugs. " I don't know. We can go out as friends...or we can come out more than friends." My face starts to heat up as I look at Aaron. "What do you mean by that?" I chuckled awkwardly. He sighs covering his face. " You know what I mean (Y/n)." I shake my head. " You're really going to make me say it?" I nod my head. " (Y/n) I....I like you. A lot, I know we didn't get along at first but we really do get along well. So I was wondering if ya know... maybe you want to be my...my uhhh..." I smiled at him. " Girlfriend?" He nods smiling back. " Yeah my... my girlfriend." I got closer to him touching his face. It was heating up. " Hmm maybe." His eyes widened. " Maybe!? After all that!?" I burst out laughing. " What!? What's so funny!?" I continued laughing as I tried to hold it in. " (Y/n) I'm being serious!" I hold in my laughter. " No I know! It's just your reaction that got me!" I giggled as he grabbed my face by my cheeks. " So what is it? Is it a yes or a no?" I smiled grabbing his hands. I nob my head. " Of course I'll be your girlfriend silly. Like you said we made some mistakes when we first met but we really do get along. I like you a lot. Even after all that shit you did to me. Even if you're a bit weird at times-" He rolls his eyes. "I get it." He suddenly frowns. " I was a fucking idiot at that time (Y/n). I was jealous and horny at the time. Jealous of Tommy and horny for Emma. But that doesn't matter anymore because I have you now. I'm sorry I did that to you. I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll do anything you want." I hum as I hug him from my seat. " Good to know I have you wrapped around my finger." He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me. " I ask for one small thing though..." I pull away looking at him and his pretty eyes. " What is it?" Aaron stays quiet for a bit. " I...I don't want you talking to him anymore..." I looked at him confused. " Him?"