9 Vision: Wei Ying Golden Core

Start from the beginning

Jiang Cheng remember getting his golden core melted by Wen Zuliu, it was a painful experience for him.

Wei Ying ask Wen Qing to see all of her medical book or ancient book. From day to night, week by week and day by day until Wei Ying found a way. "Wen Qing, I found a way to get Jiang Cheng golden core back."

"How?" Wen Qing asked Wei Ying. "A golden core transfer."

Everyone in the room gasp at this even Jiang Cheng is shock to hear this. "Wait you say that you take me to see Baoshan sanren. Did you lie?" Jiang Cheng asked Wei Ying. Wei Ying kept his mouth shut.

Wen Qing got up and walk back into the house, "Wen Qing, please this is the only way to help Jiang Cheng."

"No. I can't do that and you can't do that either!" Come Wen a Qing angry voice.

"Wen Qing, I am been serious."

"Definitely no."

"We don't have any other way. This is the only way."

Wen Ning rush into the house he see his sister and Wei Ying is having an argument.

"I won't do it."

"You....." Wen Ning look from Wei Ying to his sister, then back to Wei Ying and back to his sister again, "Jie, what's wrong?"

"You know what will cost you right?" Wen Qing asked in a serious tone. Wei Ying turn his face away from Wen Qing, "You!"

"Wen Qing, you just have to do me this favor. I will finish the rest."

Wen Ning walk over to the two, "Jie, if Wei gongzi ask you to help Jiang gongzi with his injury, please save him. I owe them once. Wen Chao won't find out, we can send Wei gongzi and the two Jiang sibling away when they are fully recovered."

Jiang Cheng doesn't know what is going on, he doesn't understand, "Wei Wuxian, what are you and Wen Qing talking about?" Wei Ying bit his lip, he doesn't want to said anything to Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang gongzi, stop asking my master question. Why don't you watch for yourself?" Chenqing hissed at Jiang Cheng.

"You know Jiang Cheng. He is a person with naturally ambitious, he focusing on too much on gain and loss. Cultivation is his life. If only he could be a medicore people, the rest of his life will be ruined."

Wen Qing turn to face Wei Ying with an angry expression on her face, "Then what about you?!"

"Jie," Wen Qing look at her didi, "I can only assure you that it will be fifty percent chance."

"Fifty percent chances is okay. At least it is half the chance to succeeded," as Wei Ying is about to turn to walk away, he turn back to look at Wen Qing, "Thank you," with that Wei Ying walk away from there.

(Let's skip to where Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng went up to Yiling mountain)

"Watch this scene Jiang gongzi."

After Jiang Cheng got to the top of Yiling mountain, he felt a present behind him, he turn around and felt a sword at his heart, "who are you?" A women voice asked Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng told the women what Wei Ying told him, "My name is Wei Ying. Son of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren. I got my golden core melted by Wen Zuliu, my clan has been massacred by the Wen clan. Please help me to get my core back." Wen Qing throw Jiang Cheng a silky fabric, Jiang Cheng grab it, she lead Jiang Cheng up the mountain to prepare for a core transfer.

When they got to the top of the mountain, Wen Qing asked Jiang Cheng the same question, that is when he smell a very sweet and strong smell and he fainted.

Wen Qing went over to the other side, she take off her hat, "You can come out now," Wei Ying step out from behind the rock. He looked at Jiang Cheng, then back to Wen Qing, "do the core transfer."

"Wei Wuxian! You lie!" Jiang Cheng stand up as he shouted at Wei Ying. "Why?! Why?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Jiang Cheng walk over to where Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is at.

"Back off Jiang Wanyin!" Suibian slide to stand in front of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

"You see that Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Fengmian! Wei Wuxian, gave up his core to give it to your son who lost his golden core to Wen Zuliu. You should be more respect and graceful toward my master instead of insulting him and calling him name!" Chenqing eye begin to glow red.

Chenqing stopped the vision, they were all shock to see Wei Ying getting cut open as Wen Qing transferred his core over to Jiang Cheng.

"Let's go Lan Zhan! Let's go!" Lan Zhan felt Wei Ying shaking in his arm, "okay," Lan Zhan pick Wei Ying up and left the Orchid room.

Everyone sat there in silent. They don't know what else to said, all they know is that Wei Ying went through a painful experience.