40 - 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼

- 2016 -

- 2016 -

"Seijiro! This kid!!"

The grin on Satoru's face widened when the white-haired, purple-eyed boy ran to him and hid behind his back. "Papa!"

"I was wondering who he took after," the panting cursed speech user groaned. She straightened herself up, crossing her arms over her chest. "Looks like I found the culprit."

"Should we run away from Mama?," Satoru whispered, chuckling evilly.

"But I want to wait here and see Nanamin!"

"It's Nanami-san," the boy's mother corrected, abruptly turning to Satoru. "What kind of nicknames have you been teaching him, Satoru? He will grow up with no regards for honorifics like you, idiot!"

"At least I don't call my spouse idiot," Satoru pouted, taking the kid in his arms and smothering his cheek with kisses.

"But you are an idiot."

"Kelp." Another cursed speech user interrupted, one younger than the woman and wearing a Jujutsu High uniform.

"Toge-chan!"

Little Seijiro quickly forced his dad to put him down, running back to his mom to put some distance between her and Toge. "No! Mama is mine!"

A devilish smile formed on Toge's lips. His nephew surely reminded him of the times he'd keep Megumi away from his cousin out of jealousy. Pulling his scarf down, he grinned evilly. "Oh? Hug me instead."

"Nooo, I don't want you!!," the kid squealed as he felt the draw of the cursed speech. "Papaa!"

"I thought young boys are supposed to be closer to their moms."

Satoru smirked, pulling his wife closer to him and kissing her cheek. "It means Papa is more fun."

"Shut up, airhead."

"You love me anyway."

The young boy was able to activate his infinity just seconds before Toge could give him one of those suffocating hug-tickles, his eyes burning bright purple. They widened significantly when he spotted a familiar tall figure in a light grey suit approaching them. "Nanamin!! You're here!"

True enough, it was Nanami who looked like he just came straight from work, on his hand a bag of bread they'd assumed was Seijiro's favorite. "Have you been a good boy while I was gone?"

"Yes!"

The cursed speech user smirked as she turned to Satoru. "Papa is fun, huh? But looks like Uncle Nanami will always be the favorite."

Satoru sighed in defeat. "Well, you were all over him while you were pregnant. What can I do?"

Nanami limped over to the two with Seijiro attached on his left leg like an octopus. "Nanamiiin! Let's watch anime! That one with big monsters that look like people and the main character turns into the villain!!"