Pt. 4

"NO NO NO! Please god kill me please its all my fault.." Cameron cried. The nurse came in and gave him some meds to calm him down.

Hayes POV

I'm not worth this so many people died because of me. Kelsey, almost Cameron, and now his mom. I'm such an idiot. I should go see him. I got in my car and drove to the hospital. "Cameron Dallas?" I said to the lady at the desk. "Room 420, hun" she smiled sympathetically. I walked down the hall and opened the door to see Taylor, Shawn, Nash, Carter, Aaron, and The Jacks. I felt bad. I guess they could tell I'd been crying because Taylor walked over and gave me a hug. Cameron told me to over to him, so I did. "Hayes its not your fault. Its mine. I know what you go through now, I feel your pain and I'm here for you and I love you like your my little brother." He said and hugged me. I cried instantly. "Guys this is my fault, all mine, I have to go. I love you guys don't forget..." I ran to my car. Wow I was there 3 mins and it turned out shitty. I'm so done. Taylor, I think, is following me. I finally arrived at my house and ran to my room. I heard Taylor running to where I was. It was to late. I had already hit a vein. I could hear him crying and on the phone with 911. I whispered, "bye Taylor, I love you brother" and it went white. I actullay did it. Finally free.