Peter parker

Plot: after everyone forgets Peter find love and it is not mj it is y/n

Type: fluff

Warning(s): blood, cussing 🤬 ,

And

Awkward Peter moments

——————————————————

Six months after

Peter is sitting in his cozy small apartment in NYC. Surrounded by damp walls and dirty floors. It was nothing much but was all he could afford for the time being.

Six months felt like nothing. Time flew by with only a snap of a finger. When he moved in only six months ago he was tirelessly trying to find work.

He loved taking photos and decided to make his own company called "Printers Pic's" and took photos a lot during the day. While being his secret identity at night.

It did not pay very well but at least it was something.

Peter was walking around the park one morning, taking photos of the beautiful scenery when he stumbled upon a photographer like him. He stared at the women in amazement at how gorgeous she looked in her, yellow floral cropped t-shirt and ripped jeans shorts with her grey converses. (change it if you want to)

The summer sunshine glistening across her long red hair (change it if you want to). Adding to her beauty.

" do I have something on my face" the women asked him.

"U-uhhh no uh sorry no U j-just look great, mind if I take a photo" he replied shakely holding up his camera.

" sure I don't mind, let's see what you got kid" she sarcastically said.

He nodded and stepped back getting into just the right angles to capture her elegance in just the right way.

Once he was finished he turn the camera around and flip through the photos he had taken of the lady.

" whoa, these are good kid how old are you" she questioned, amazement spreading across her words.

"17 about to be 18" Peter said confidently.

"Wow we're the same age that's crazy" she said with a laugh.