LVI. Quidditch World Cup

Start from the beginning

"What's a port key?" Harry and confused as we all grab onto the boot.

"Ready?! One, two... three!!"

———

I land on the ground as nyx hisses, slithering so her head was infront of mine as she asks if I'm okay.

The adults and Cedric however, got down just fine with no injures.

'I'm alright don't worry.' I hiss back as Cedric pauses and glances at me before walking towards me and Harry and helping us up.

"Thanks!" I say with a grin as Harry smiles and nods.

We walk back up towards the ground as we view a giant field of tents.

"Well kids, welcome to the quidditch World Cup!" Arthur exclaims as we walk into the crowd of people.

"Parting of the ways, I think, old chap." Amos laughs as arthur nods.

"See you at the match!" Arthur responds as I wave to Cedric.

"See you later, Cedric!" Fred says George laughs.

We walk over to a small tent as I pause before walking in aswell.

The tent was way bigger on the inside as Harry stares in suprise, I wasn't all that surprised as I let a grin form on my face.

"I love magic." Harry says as I snicker as nod in agreement.

"Don't we all, Harrykins, don't we all?"

———

"Blimey, dad! How far up are we?" Ron asks as I glance over the edge and see the familiar platinum blond hair.

"Well, put it this way: if it rains you'll be the first to know." Lucius taunts with a grin as Arthur scowls at the man.

A grin forms on my face as I wave to Draco, he rolls his eyes but waves back.

"Me and father are in the ministers box by personal invitation of Cornelius fudge himself." Draco boasts as Lucius rolls his eyes.

"Don't boast, Draco." Lucius demands as Draco scoffs but nods.

"There's no need with these people." Lucius adds on with a grin as Harry stays silent but goes to walk away.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." Lucius says with a small smirk before walking away.

'I don't like that man.' Nyx hisses with a glare at the man as I snort, nodding in responds.

———

"Come on up! Take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for!" Amos yells as we lean against the bar of the stadium.

"Come on!" George yells with a laugh.

"Woah!" Fred says as the quidditch players zoom past us.

""It's the Irish! There's Troy!" Ron exclaims as I stand looking up at the stadium in awe, standing next to Cedric and Hermione.

"And mullet!"

"And Moran!"

The firework explodes as it moves into a dancing leprechaun. Moments later, the leprechaun then explodes into red as the other team zooms out.

"Who's that?!" Ginny yells as someone does a flip trick on their broomstick.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world!" Fred explains as the crowd starts to chant the name 'krum.'

"Good evening! As minister for magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and very one of you to the final of the four hundred and twenty second quidditch World Cup!" The minister announces as the crowd claps slightly. "Let the match... begin!"