"Wow, not bad at all, Kisaki." Mitsuya smiled, happy that Illumi would be protected now. And the captain of course.

"Tsk," Chifuyu gritted out. "Is he tryin' to become the leader?"

"Kisaki's badass!"

"Pretty damn good for a new guy!"

The Toman crowd was rallying at the new development of their new division captain.

"He...he protected Mikey and Lumi!"

"He's got some good points, after all..."

"Kisaki! Good work!" Draken yelled with approval. "I'll leave Mikey to you and Illumi, which by the way, Lumi! You idiot what were you thinking putting yourself in the way of the hit?!"

"Hah?!" Illumi shouted with offense. "I was protecting your captain genius!"

"How? By being incapacitated?"

"Come up here and fight me like a real man, Draken!"

While the two were having a shouting match a running figure got by without notice. Unbound hair whipping around his face, there stood Baji Keisuke steel bar in hand.

"I've been waiting for this!" Aimed and ready. "Kisaki!"

The hit connected and Kisaki was sent flying off the car he had stood atop of. The whole spectacle shocked the shit out of everyone.

"Kei?" Illumi muttered under his breath confused.

"Beat down Kisaki!" The Valhalla members cheered in agreement.

"Kisaki!" Baji called out to him. "I'm gonna rearrange your fuckin' face!"

"Stop it! Baji!" Draken ordered.

"We came here to take you back!" Mitsuya pleaded.

Baji's face was unreadable hearing the words of past friends. He never got to say anything as the guard dog of Kisaki caught him by the back of his jacket and threw him. He fell down the steep decline of the car tower, hitting some as he went.

"Hmph," The dog said. "You all right, Kisaki?"

"Buzzing, buzzing like a damn fly circling around me." Kisaki groaned picking himself up. He looked at his follower with blood falling down his face, "Swat him dead." He ordered.

Baji pushed himself to a knee, "... let's see you try, Kisaki!"

Before anything could happen, Chifuyu stepped up before Baji blocking him from advancing forward.

"Chifuyu...?" Baji questioned. "The fuck're you doing? Outta my way, Chifuyu!"

"Baji, don't do this" Chifuyu begged. "If you take down Kisaki now...you'll be going against Mikey. If you want to save Toman from Kisaki, now's not the time!"

Baji didn't have time for heartfelt monologues, he lifted his metal bar and swung it right across Chifuyu's face knocking the blond down. "Stay outta this...Chifuyu." Baji started his climb to Kisaki. "I kept you beside me...so I could use you in fights. I don't give a shit about what you think."

"I'm the first division vice-captain!" Chifuyu declared. "I'm here to protect you, Baji!" Chifuyu stood to keep his ground. "If you really wanna get past me...then I won't hold back!"

"Do it." Baji challenged his eyes intense as he regarded his former vice-captain. A wicked grin started to spread across his face. "You got ten seconds."

"Huh?!" Chifuyu said.

"Ten!...nine...eight...seven...six...what's wrong?" Baji asked. "Five...thought you weren't holding back?"

Chifuyu struggled with what to do. Leave his friend to go and declare himself a true traitor to Toman or stay and fight him possibly damaging any relationship they might have.

"If you don't kill me...you won't be able to stop me." Baji advised.

"Four...three...two...one..." Baji paused. "Zero."

Out of nowhere, Takemichi came bolting at Baji and grabbing him around the waist.

"Takemitchy?" Chifuyu asked clearly startled.

"I'll save you, Baji." Takemitchy promised. "Chifuyu! Let's stop Baji together!"

"Tsk!" Baji said.

"Chifuyu!"

"I can't Takemitchy." Chifuyu said with sorrow.

"What?!" Takemichi said baffled.

"I..." Chifuyu said as tears streamed from his uncovered eye. "I can't hit Baji."

Takemichi took a second to process the words. "Huh?! Chifuyu what do you mean?!"

Baji raised his elbow up before driving it back into Takemichi's head with brutal force. The blond's eyes went hazy as his consciousness started to fail, but then Hina came to mind standing beside a smiling Illumi. Mikey came to mind broken on his knees alone with blood. He tightened his grip on Baji and promised to stop him. He had to, for his precious people and Mikey, his friend. "I'll save you, even if I have to do it alone!"

Then something hit Takemichi, "The one who kills Baji...isn't Kisaki. It's Kazutora."

Takemichi looked to where the boy used to lie passed out but he was nowhere to be seen.