十三

Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Aɴᴇᴍᴏ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴇᴏ Aʀᴄʜᴏɴ

The day came, when the Archons finally reached Inazuma, M/n was excited for this day! He was ready to meet the two, he could barely sit still as the handmaidens dressed him in traditional clothes

The day came, when the Archons finally reached Inazuma, M/n was excited for this day! He was ready to meet the two, he could barely sit still as the handmaidens dressed him in traditional clothes. Seeing the youngest so happy made Kazuha equally happy and in love.
"So adorable~"

"You are down bad for him Kazuha, I've never seen you like this since I was a child. What makes Beelzebul-Dono so special to you?"Heizou asked from the doorway, it was low enough for only Kazuha to hear, the red-eyed Oni blushes from the question.
"He... He's like an open field surrounded by cherry blossoms, the sun beaming down, bright and warm as the smell of cherry blossoms consumes the senses. The sky above is clear, not a cloud in sight...That's how he makes me feel.."

"Pft, down bad is what that is. However, it's nice to see you like this. You've never been in one place this long. Normally your wonder lust kicks in and you're gone with the wind."Heizou chuckles lightly as the tips of Kazuha's ears become apple red.
"B-Beelzebul-dono makes me feel happy, I see no reason to travel when he remains in Inazuma city.."

"How cute old man-"

"Kazuha-Kun, lookie!"Kazuha quickly looks over and Heizou pops his head around the door frame to look as well.

The servants had M/n sitting down as they added the finishing touches to his traditional kimono but Kazuha could see M/n's legs clear as day, he blushes from the sight and begins to stammer out a compliment

The servants had M/n sitting down as they added the finishing touches to his traditional kimono but Kazuha could see M/n's legs clear as day, he blushes from the sight and begins to stammer out a compliment. The guard covers his face for a moment to stop his spew of words.
"You look very stunning Beelzebul-Dono..."

"Thank you Kazuha! It's almost time to meet the two Archons!"M/n breams happily as the women around him began to talk about how the Archons look.
"Lord Rex lapis is said to be extremely handsome!"

"I hear Lord Barbados is adorable!"

"Hm, not more adorable than our prince!"The women gush and carry on about the Geo Archon, M/n would be lying if he said he wasn't curious about the Geo Archon the most, the Archon of contracts held his interest but not for the same reason as the women.
However, Kazuha noticed the thinking expression on M/n's face and became a bit on edge.
Is he thinking about how handsome the Geo Archon is? No can't be, there must be something else he's thinking about....Right!?

⚡⚡⚡

Kazuha was still worried even as the banquet started, M/n hadn't noticed due to meeting so many other royals and those of the tri- commission. Currently, he was holding a light conversation with the Kamisato children until the announcements of the Archons.
"My my! So you're the current Beelzebul! It's an honor to meet you!!"

"You must be lord Barbados!" The whole banquet stops to watch the two short men interact cutely, both complementing each other and chuckling joyfully.
"Why is it when he makes new friends it's the cutest thing ever?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, oh look the Geo Archon is making his way over."Kazuha glares at the older man and steps a bit closer to his master. A wave of jealousy washes over him and his eyes dilate just as the Geo Archon stops in front of M/n.
"Greetings young lord of Electro. I am known as Rex lapis but you may call me Zhongli. I'm sure you heard of the sweet treats the Anemo Archon and I have brought for you to try."Zhongli gently takes M/n by the hand and was ready to place his lips on the back of the smaller male's hand but Kazuha shoves his hand in the way, causing Zhongli to kiss the oni's hand.
"...."

"Pfft-"M/n quickly covers his mouth to stop his laughter but the hysterical laughter of Venti causes him to break along with Kunikuzushi.
"Please remove your lips from my hand...You did not ask Beelzebul-Dono if it was alright to greet him as such."

"My apologies, you must be the head guard I've heard so much about."

"Yes, Kaedehara Kazuha lord Morax."Zhongli blinks for a moment, he wasn't expecting to hear his old name.
"Kazuha-"

"Oh, my apologies lord Rex lapis."At that moment it was clear to the other Oni that Kazuha was sizing up the Geo Archon.
"Oh, this is going to be one hell of a night."The others quickly agree with Heizou while grabbing a drink and a comfortable place to watch the whole thing unfold.

"The others quickly agree with Heizou while grabbing a drink and a comfortable place to watch the whole thing unfold