What a surprise!!

Hello guys! This is my first wattpad story.It is an interesting realistic fiction about a teenaged girl's adventures. If you have any comments please type it in. Hope you like reading my story! Enjoy.

Kennedy is 18 year old teenager, she is blond and she has light blue eyes like the color of the Ocean. she lives in a small apartment in California on her own. And she works as a singer in a small restaurant called "pure" it's a great place to manage only life needs.

"Pure" works on a nice rule and may-be that's the reason of its success, everyday there is a different typo for the restaurant,for example last Tuesday it was classic. But mostly it's southern. Every working day,Kennedy sings a song that's related to the typo so she is mostly used to the southern accent.

One a sunny Saturday,( which was a free day for her). She roused out of bed by the sound of her phone ringing. Kennedy was a lonely girl she wasn't expecting calls. She answered her phone and Surprisingly it was the duke."That's odd" Kennedy thought."It's not usual for the duke to call, he must of did it by accident." "Can I help you with something sir?" She asked in her usuall southern accent. "No no, not at all,we want to help you." He replied. Not understanding what he meant she said "Pardon me sir what do u mean?" "You are invited tonight with the king's orders at the palace at eight we'll be waiting"
*
Thats weird, their conversation ended like that. Kennedy's mind was about to blow! Why did the king invite her?

When it was time for dinner she got ready to meat the king. She wore a beautiful blue dress that matched her eyes. She was so nervous that she was thinking to apologies and not go but she insisted to know what he wanted. May-be it could end up with something for her.

When Kennedy arrived to the kings palace, she was welcomed by the kings family in a nice and elegant way. The day passed by they ate,drank and told jokes she had great time actually. For a while it was so quite,but Kennedy's question interrupted "excuse me, may I ask what's the reason of the invitation?"

Guess what will the king tell Kennedy that will surprise her well you will know that when you read the next chapter "problem" see ya💞

(IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE COMMENT HERE)