Chapter 1: Looking through the window

Ever since I can remember he's always been there..... watching.... waiting. He let's me go to sleep every night wondering when he's going to pounce on me in my sleep and take my life. I've tried moving but he always finds me. I've tried telling people but they never believe me. I don't know who he is, I don't know where he came from, I don't know what he wants from me. But the thing I do know is.....he knows what I've done.

What do you want from me.....the man with no face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Violet, are you still having those nightmares?" My stupid therapist asked

"They are NOT nightmares.....I really see him, I swear!" I screamed

"Look your mother is a good friend of mine, so when she asked me to try to 'help' you I was happy too. But I'm regretting it." She said a little bit too calmly

I have had enough of her and fat ass. I nodded at her got my purse and walked out the room.

I was done.

I drove in my rust bucket I call a car all the way home. Only to not even walk to my front door, because as soon as I got out my car I turned on my heel and walked straight to the woods.

I walked through the woods very very slowly, I walked for hours. I entered the woods around 3:00 it is now 7:10. I've explored every inch of the woods by now.....but the man with no face has not appeared.

I've entered his territory, so why isn't he slaughtering me by now? Its starting to get on my nerves.

"LOOK I KNOW YOUR THERE WATCHING ME,BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS THERE WATCHING ME. IM TIRED OF LIVING IN FEAR OF YOU, SO PLEASE JUST.....JUST KILL ME ALREADY!" I screamed, tears streaming down my already hideous face

After I said that, all hell broke loose!

The wind began to howl, the trees began to shake, the moon grew as bright as twelve suns. I fell to my knees regretting everything I just said and did.

Between all the chaos I heard a booming voice that came out of nowhere.

"Oh dear child I never intended to harm you, the truth is....you enchant me. But....leave my woods now or problems will occur."

"No! Not till you kill me!" I yelled into the nothingness

"If you don't want to leave you can stay, but you have to become one of us."

"One of us? What do you mean?"

"Why a creepypasta of course." He replied

"Then will you kill me?" I asked

He appeared in front of me. So tall, so slender, so handsome... I mean for a guy with no face. ( blushies!!)

"Haha! I could try."

"Fine! How do I become a creepypasta?" I was so scared but pumped up now

"Its a secret!"

Tentacles grew from his back and were wrapped around my waist and I was pulled close to him.

"Um...w-what are your doing?" I asked flustered

"Just touching my girlfriend of course." He cuped my cheek

"Wait what?! Your girlfriend....?!"

"That's the ONLY way for you to become a creepypasta....you have to fall in love with one."

"OH HELL NO! I CANT DO THAT! NEVER!!!"

"ok then, I wont kill you." He shrugged his shoulders and let me go

"Fine, I'll just kill myself!"

"Like I would let you do that babycakes." (Don't judge me ...)

He put his hands behind his back and....disappeared!

The wind was calm, the trees were still, the moon was dim....everything was at peace except for my heart.

"Fuck this!" I ran out of the woods and didn't stop for a second glance when I heard him say....

"You'll be back."

I ran up the stairs into my room....um.....who is that in my bed?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate it......

But

Vote

Comment

And

Rejoice!!!!!!!!