CHAPTER - One ( Vibrant Cooking😌)

Começar do início

"I am hungry!!!" he said, pouting.

"Yes, baby, dinner is almost ready. When appa and eomma return from the market, we can have dinner, alright?" Jin said, patting his head.

"But I am really hungry; I can't wait," Jungkook's pout grew bigger.

"You can have it, Kooki," Taehyung said, handing him a plate.

"Oh, gomawoyo (Thank you), hyung," Jungkook said, taking the plate.

"It's fried egg!! Tae, did you make it?" Jin asked, raising his brows!

"Ani (No), I found it on the frying pan," Taehyung said, pointing to the empty frying pan on the stove.

Jin's eyes widened with disbelief. "Tae!!! That was not on it; I was cooking 🤦🏼‍♂️."

"Oh!!! 😅 I didn't notice," Taehyung said, smiling awkwardly.

Jin gave him a look of "Really 😑".

"It was for Bibimbap," Jin sighed.

" Mianhae (sorry), hyung. I will help you," Taehyung said.

"No need, Tae. I will do it; I have to finish it before eomma and appa come."

"That's why we will help you, hyung," Jungkook said after finishing the egg. "By the way, it was delicious."

Jin gave him a sleepy smile.

"Alright, you can fry the egg, and Tae, can you chop the vegetables here?" Jin asked his two young siblings.

"Aye aye, captain," Taekook said together.

"Alright, then I will be back soon, so be careful with chopping, and Kooki, you too while cooking, and please don't create any mess, you got it!?" Jin asked.

"Yes, hyung, we will be careful and will not make a mess or something," Taehyung said.

At the storage room:

"Namjoon-ah?? Yah, where are you?" Jin said after entering the storage room.

"Oh, hyung?!" Namjoon said, coming up behind Jin as he was holding cabbage.

Jin flinched at the sudden appearance of Namjoon from behind.

"Ahhh...." Jin caught his breath. "Yah, Kim Namjoon!! Don't scare me like that!!!"

"Sorry, hyung, I didn't mean to," Namjoon said, apologizing.

"Okay, fine. But what are you doing with the cabbage?"

"Well..." Namjoon rubbed his nape with a nervous smile. "I was passing through the cabbage shelf and saw the cabbage were not kept properly, so I just wanted to arrange it and...."

"Alright, I got it, what would have happened...." Jin said, sighed.

Namjoon smiled awkwardly.

"Here's the meat!" Hoseok said as he came out from the meat storage room. "Oh, hey, hyung."

"Hey?!" Jin said, confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, Namjoon got into trouble and couldn't handle it all alone, so I came here to help him," Hoseok said.

"Alright, I get it," Jin sighed. "Let's go then."

He was about to go, but Namjoon stopped him.

"Now what?"

"Ahh...the tomato and pumpkin shelves also...." Namjoon said nervously.

"Seriously!!!" Jin sighed heavily.