2 - Domino Effect

:: Repression ::

Is a self-defense mechanism. There is an unconscious blocking of unpleasant emotions, impulses, memories, and thoughts from the conscious mind. This is good, because it will help to calm a person. But if a person is forced to continuously suppress his thoughts in his life, it can cause anxiety disorders and even psychological stress for the person in the future. So, It's better not to always suppress it, just share it with others.

(E/n Why do i feel like I'm being called a potential psycho -_-)

*********************

POV : Arthur Leywin

(Arthur's 1st Life)

*Kriek* The sound of bones shattering echoed throughout the cave as I passed. I looked at my footing, below me were human bones, mana beasts, animals, and what else covered all the floors in this cave, making this actually very beautiful cave look terrifying. This long cave was very wide and long, like 50 meters high and covered with black marble on the walls and roof, which reflected the dim light of the random crackling of purple flames clinging to the walls.

"Aw! Damn it, why are all these floors covered in bones?!"

Turning my body, I immediately rolled my eyes when I looked at my partner who looked disgusted by what he was stepping on, he was walking with both his feet on tiptoes and he frowned every time he stepped on a skull.

Yes, both legs. And complete with the human body.

"You know, you complain a lot Regis, in the previous zone you didn't even help us at all and just ate Aether in the corner" Said the girl walking in front of me, I looked towards the other source of the sound, towards my other partner.

She walked without even glancing at her feet, as if she didn't mind the sheer number of bones beneath her feet. Her long red sword was slung across her back, covering her long hair which was a contrasting color to her sword. Her midnight-blue hair reflected the purple light from the lamps on the walls around us.

"Obviously I have to gather Aether, after all I have to maintain this majestic and glorious form of mine" he said and was only met with a snort from the girl in front of me.

I just laughed softly at the contrast between the two of them.

"Oh for Vitra's sake, you surprised me! I'm not used to seeing you laugh, Arthur" She said sarcastically without glancing back and pretending to be surprised.

"Oh and for Greek Gods' sake, I'm not used to hearing you call me Arthur instead of Grey, Caera." I said sarcastically too while rolling my eyes. Regis just laughed back behind me.

"What gods?" Caera asked curiously, she turned around and faced me. Our eyes met. Her ruby ​​red eyes rounded and stared at me curiously, waiting for me to answer, the red light in her eyes shining even brighter than the light on the walls around us. It made the room brighter when she turned around, and when her eyes blinked for a moment, it was as if the room had gone dark again, and the world seemed to want her to quickly open her eyelids again.

"Nevermind, I'll explain later, nothing important for now." I said, I quickly averted my eyes and walked past her.

She just snorted in annoyance then walked beside me. We walked together in silence and with the dim light around us. "You know, I'm not used to you either, I feel... You are more open to me now" She said in a whispering voice.

I snorted in amusement at her words, then glanced at her. "Open like what?"

"I mean you seem more cheerful and talkative now. Well maybe it's because you guys succeeded in retaking Dicathen back?" asked Caera looking thoughtful, then she continued. "Ah or maybe because your girlfriend has returned?" Caera said while smiling mischievously at me. But I noticed, the light in her eyes was fading.