one // uptown-punk

Phil awoke to piercing bright light and soft, slurred sighs.
The raven-haired twenty-four-year-old yawned softly, eyelashes fluttering as his baby blue eyes adjusted to the bright light, as well as his unfamiliar surroundings.
This was not his bedroom.
Alarm flooded his veins as he looked around wildly, desperately trying to discover where he was.
Creamy tan walls, covered in My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Muse posters. Black bedspread, albeit streaked with white, that Phil desperately hoped was part of the design.
This was Dan's bedroom.
He turned, hoping desperately that the person beside him was not his best friend.
It seemed God was on his side this time - a pretty blond girl, maybe Dan's age, a little younger perhaps, with way too much makeup on, slept on beside him. Where she was from he had no idea.
And then the memories flooded back.
Pj had hosted a party last night, to celebrate two million subscribers. There had been beer, of course - it was Pj, and where there was Pj, there was beer. Phil hadn't planned on drinking, but Dan had persuaded him - and he could never say no to Dan. He'd gone with Pretty Blond and someone else - he couldn't remember - into a taxi, back to here... And from there, everything was foggy.
Shit.
He slowly looped his legs over the side of the bed, getting up - it took him a moment to realize that he was bare naked. A blush scorched up his cheeks and neck as he realized he'd probably had sex with her. He slowly got up - before his legs buckled out of pain. Shit. His legs and thighs and his butt, shit, they hurt. He used Dan's bedside table - grappling onto a Fall Out Boy CD and a book - to heave himself up. He limped his way over to the door, wincing with pain as he did so. As he neared the door, he turned, taking a last, fleeting glance at the room.

Dan was on the other side.

A/N - welcome to the fic!
Donnelle and I are close IRL friends, and since I pulled her into the satanic hole of the D&P phandom, I agreed to help her write a fic.
So, here we are. Thanks for reading c1, I guess.
- Quinn