⑧✍︎; Unusual Feeling

Start from the beginning

Heeseung also sensed the atmosphere splashing towards him as if he was well aware of his surroundings, especially the girl Infront of him standing while waving hi.

Time skip;

"Who told you to come here"Heeseung cleared the awkward silence between him and Sullyeon that gave a sharp glare after his stern question.

"Seriously your asking me that,But never with an how are you?,Are you alright?,gesture hm?"Sullyeon spit back,Hugging the boy beside her with delight ness as if she was missing him more than ever.

Within spare second,The tall slender man rolled his eyes out of annoyance with how he was surprised about the girl being this genuine when he had seen her inside skin peeling out already.

"Let me guess,your after him again am I right?"Caught off guard. Sullyeon turned her lips into a straight line,while her brows furrowed together.

Not only their past was a mess,It was also either way ruthless as well. Since all of them were real childish,
Freshman,middle school kids the two of them were seemingly close.. back then

"Come on Heedeung!, I'ved move on long ago please stop being my brother and atleast think clearly of me being matured enough."Sullyeon exclaimed. Earning a dry chuckle from Heeseung.

"Brother?,well.. to helping you,Taking care of you, noticing how I followed you around back then,and we're u helped you get through your depression,is that still how you see me?"locking with an eye contact with her, Sullyeon stood still confused by his sudden straight forward ness of words. Knowing were this conversation is going.

"What else am I suppose to see you though?,Silly but yeah i really appreciate how you help be get through my hard times,Thank you Heeseung."Sullyeon giggled,leaning closer as she pinched his cheek Wich he replied with an unpredictable smile.

"I'll get going okay, Contact me later and also tell the others I'll be seeing them soon!"She yelled,Turning around but stopped when something came to her mind.

"Especially Jay."Sullyeon lastly told,softy letting out a smile as she left him standing at his position,clenching his fist tightly..

•✛°❏❒❏◉___

You sat quietly next to the person who you thought deeply on how your never ever gonna meet him,but surprisingly he was here. Staring at your soul while grinning.

"I never thought you would actually come,but Why though?"You questioned the boy curiously, wondering what's his sudden appearance here was about.

"Well I wanted to tell you about it last night,but I guess your were busy talking to your boyfie in the background. Since I'm such a good friend I respect your privacy end ended the call"sitting next to you,He brought the ice cream towards your hand to give it to you,as you answered with a hum. Not really hearing his words clearly but got your focus on the ice cream tasting good.

"Mind telling me what happened to you and you bofie?."His sentence clicked on your head giving a pout,only to leave you realizing each word he uttered making you choked on your ice cream as you coughed.

"B-boyfriend?,"You stuttered in between with your cheeks starting to beam in with red ness.

Wich cause Sunoo to notice it within a stare. He let's out a smirked at the sides of his lips,Eating up the space between you two by him nudging your shoulder playfully.

"Agioo,Your keeping something from me aren't you"You shook your head rapidly, Panicking on what he was thinking about you being in a relationship Wich is real impossible to happen on your perspective.

Sunoo continue to read your expression,Watching on how you reacting every blink of an eye. Making you get crept out and jumped out from your seat.

"I am not-"you couldn't continue your sentence that had been at the end of your mouth when you felt a a hand snake around you waist making your eyes widen in surprise.

You turn your head to face whoever it was to only spot....Jay staring intensely towards Sunoo.

"who are you"Jay came in the scene with asking him directly as held you back with his left arm wrapped around your waist still and not letting go.

both of them faced each other ,with you in the middle was no where to be see from their sights cause of their tall height's, making you huff your cheeks out of frustration, wanting to know what is happening.

"Let go of her"you heard Sunoo uttered beside you while his hand reached to your wrist. insisting for him to pull you out from jay,who also had his hand to your wrist..

It was new for seeing Sunoo this serious before,you had always seen as someone really bubbly and very friendly,but the way he acted on your point of view ,was something quite strange...

same goes to Jay being protective all of a sudden.

"I'm her friend."Sunoo cleared,Trying to pull you with him only to feel your left arm get pulled back once again.

"Well she babysits my brother."the other one bickered back,Earning a frustrated sigh from you.

You held your breathe in, Following with closing your eyes tightly wanting to wake up from this insane fantasy you were in.

"Can we just go"you nervously spoke in between the two men's silently giving stern stares sending towards each other.

"Ofcoures"

silence continue to roam around when them two said the same thing,same response and exact time of pulling your arm... one at the right while the other on your left..

"Can you guys quit it, enough of this drama and let's go"You grabbed his arm,taking both of you guys stuff to exit the awkward scene, in short for you to exit with him..

"Come on Haeyoon we still need to go-"As Jay tried grabbing Haeyoon's wrist,he felt nothing but helding the air..

He paused and looked at Sunoo and Haeyoon walking out from his vision. Leaving him bitting his inside cheek,feeling awfully bitter..

Keuttt!
____________________

Our best boys did it again with giving us such wonderful performance!!,Although Sunoo wasn't there,They still made us feel like he was there by giving him a space for our Ddeonu 😭

Our best boys did it again with giving us such wonderful performance!!,Although Sunoo wasn't there,They still made us feel like he was there by giving him a space for our Ddeonu 😭. They Performed, Future Perfect (pass the mic),Fever, Polaroid Love,and Covered Permission to Dance by BTS!!.