"All of the sudden Athy wants to see Papa this,thismuch, and Big Brother Cale too,so i came right away!"

"Isn't it too early for you to make this ruckus?"

"Hehehehe."

"...bring it in." Claude commanded,while Athy's eyes sparkled.

Athy's drooling over the sweets were being placed on the table and lastly...an Apple Pie.

'Oh Apple Pies!,I heard Big Brother Cale like those!' Athy thought looking at the Apple Pie on the table.

When they were done serving,Athy quickly grabbed a slice of the Apple Pie in a plate and handed it to Cale.

"Hm?"

"Atty heard you like Apple Pies!" Atty said with a cheerful smile.

"Oh well thanks" Cale munched on the Apple Pie savoring it's taste while Atty went back on her seat then starts munching on her cake.

"It seems like you two have gotten quite close." Claude said. "Mhm,Athy likes it very when Big Brother Cale is here!" Athy exclaimed while Cale continued munching on his Apple Pie.

"You didn't meet someone on the way here did you?"

"Meet someone,who?"

"If you didn't meet them that's fine,you can continue to ignore them in the future." Claude had a scowl on his face as he sip his tea.

But who did you mean?
.
.
.
.
.
"Ah it's Mister White!"

"Mister White paw!" Athy said,"My lady,My name is Roger Alpheus." Roger said while holding Athy's hand.

"oh" Roger noticed Arthur and Cale,looking at Cale's features.

'So he's Her Majesty's son..' Roger thought.

"You know it's rude to stare at someone." Arthur said with a slight glare on Roger,He knows what exactly Roger is thinking. "Oh,my deepest apologies." Roger apologized as he bowed his head.

"Princess Athanacia,Your highness." Roger said. "Is there anyone that can serve as your companion? I worry you might get lonely."

Cale knew where this is going through. "Let's go Arthur."

"Ah wait your highness." Roger complied. "Actually I have a son close to you in age,your highness."

Cale sighed,"I don't have such interest on befriending someone right now."

'This man is trying to use us as his insurance plan.'

Cale and Athy though in unison.

"Hmm,What about a girl to you in age,princess?"

Cal just want to go back right now and go to sleep.

"But...I don't want a friend that's more stupid than Athy." Athy said.

"Princess.."

"Princess you don't have to worry,she's quite a bright child." Roger said.

"If that's the case,the child that Mister White speaks of,how much social theory has she studied?" Athoy questioned as she places he pointy finger on her chin.

"If she's that smart she's that smart be already up to the second volume."

"hm,Athy's having trouble understanding Max Berlinger theory of funcionalism."

Cale just watched Athy spill of her questions.

"More over,is she smarter than my big brother?"

"Can she speak Arlanta?,what about the official language of pascual."

"The heaven knows everything","The truth cannot be hidden."

Athy starts to speak in a foreign language. "Saicana's sacred imperial language is quite easy,so she must've know that already."

"May god punish those who deceive with a thousand punishments!"

"And shall burn and rot in hell." Cale added speaking the Saicana's sacred imperial language.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In evening at the Emerald Palace

Cale was about tp got to bed until,"Your highness,his majesty has sent a gift for you." A maid handed him a wooden box with gold carvings.

Cale opened the box,as he smirked.
It was a box full of gold coins .

"Heh"

'So he really did sent me some,huh?'

It sems like claude has fallen to the trap.

-Chapter end-

Whis me luck on my quiz :>

989
Words