5-Cinnamon

Ban Yeoryeong likes your boldness after embarrassing her friend Eun Jiho as she wanted to be your close to you.

One day you left your wallet in your house and you were really hungry as Yeoryeong notice you she, came towards you and sat Infront of your seat.

"Here eat this atleast"
She gave you a cinnamon roll which was your favorite.

You gasp "oh my! Thank you I was really hungry and this one is my favorite!" You said with a wide eyes

"I knew it... I bought one for myself too!"
She cut hers and ate it with happiness as she looked at you with such kind eyes and a bright smile.

"Tell me did you eat anything today?" She asked. She was worried.

"no, I was in hurry earlier that I didn't have time to eat and guess what! I even left my wallet" you said in frustration

"Oh my god you forgot the most important thing!"
She giggled and pulled out hers.

"Here...take it... Go buy yourself something"
She said as she gave you her wallet. You looked at her in surprise. Why was she so kind to you when you didn't even spare a gaze to them before.

"No I don't need it, since I can be full with just one bread" you lied, you were really hungry that you started to think to eat everything around you but your. Bit shy to say it to the person that you've never interacted to

"Are you sure? How will you buy yourself food?..."She was worried about you.

She didn't mind sharing any of her things to make sure others also enjoyed a full and healthy meal like her.

It was her way of spreading her father's words.

She smiled happily at you as you enjoyed her gift.

"You sure? I'll buy you another just to be safe..."Yeoryeong looked at you with such cute, innocent eyes...

"Can we eat together next time?"
She asked as she smiled at you.
Her face was becoming red just from holding a conversation with you.

You had so many questions in your mind that you were going to ask but her charm made you just stare at her smiling.
She was beautiful.

"yeah not a problem!" You said to her.

"You're the first person who ever appreciated my gifts..."
She said shyly...

This felt like a dream for her. No one ever cared to listen or talk to her because of her kind nature.

She was always looked down at and was made fun of. This made her become distant and cold.

But it felt good that you made her feel heard and appreciated her.

"no! It was my pleasure to eat with one of the attractive students here!" You said happily like a child

"You really mean it?"
She asked. Her eyes were lighting up with every word you spoke.

She only had five friends true friends and there is some people wanted to get close to her but had no one to help her or be there for her.

You made her feel like she finally found her other half of her incomplete self.
She was happy.

~after a while~

The teacher arrange the seating because some students were not comfortable to each other.

'hell nah! They just wanna sit next to one of the four heavenly king's' y/n thought as she rolled her eyes.

Because of this Y/n became Yoo chunyoung's seatmate in school.

Y/n sigh as chunyoung looks at me confusedly

"Do you like music?" He asks as he took one side of his earphone.

"Yes i do" y/n said as she took it and put it in her ear and heard a familiar music.

"Oh are you a fan of her's too?" Y/n ask eyes widen because it was quite rare to meet a fan of hers since she isn't that famous.

“She is good singer and her voice is beautiful, What is your name by the way?”
Chunyoung was curious so he asked you about your name.

"Y/n L/n you can just call me Y/n" y/n said as y/n smile at him

“My name is Yoo chunyoung but just call me chunyoung, everyone calls me chunyoung anyway, It is very nice to meet you, I think I never heard of a name like Y/n before. Is it from somewhere?”

Chunyoung looks curious about your name and seems friendly.

"Im actually not from here, is my pronunciation weird?" Y/n ask in worries

"No it is not weird, I think your pronunciation are perfect and very clear.

Do you mind speaking in English? I want to practice my English with you"

Chunyoung ask you politely. He love to practice English and learning about other culture.

"Sure so i can practice my English too" y/n said in Native-english

"Thank you" Chunyoung smile warmly after hearing you talk in English

"Are you a model? I think i saw you in some sort of magazines?" Y/n ask

"Yes I am a model, and I love modeling. I also like trying out different clothes because it is part of my career.

Are you interested in modeling?"

Chunyoung looks at you curiously after hearing your question since you were interested in his profession

"not really, for now i wanna focus on my studies" y/n said as she wrote some notes in my notebook.

“Oh I see, what is your dream in the future? Is it just to study or is there a more specific ambition?”

chunyoung smile at you and wait for your response. It seems like he is looking for a more specific answer that you are willing to share

"I plan on becoming a psychologist" y/n said as your eyes lit up

"To be a psychologist is a great choice, it is a job that takes a lot of mental and physical power and not everyone have the capability to do it, so I really have respect to the job and to you because it is your ambition."

chunyoung look at you with a warm a gentle smile.

"What about you?" Y/n asks him full of curiosity

"I want to continue being a model for now but I want to try being an actor in the future too." He said as he nods

"Being an actor were quite draining, so just in case you lost your mind just call me" you said as you wink at him teasingly and put a thumbs up.

chunyoung chuckles and then giggle as you teasing him, he found your comment amusing and funny. When he saw your winking and your thumbs up it made him happy for some reason.

"Oh i see, so you want to be my psychotherapist when i became an actor, that sounds like a great idea"

Chunyoung still having a smile on his face and he found you really likeable and pleasant to talk.

"surething! Just call me if you lost your mind but im warning you..." Y/n look at him in serious.

"I may be can lessen your worries but I can't lessen what your heart feels, so be careful on who you love because no doctor can cure hearts" y/n said seriously before laughing again.

chunyoung heard what you said and he understand perfectly the serious undertone of your words.

He looks at you with a smile with his eyes and also nod his head a little bit.

"Thank you, your words are very kind. I will be careful with what kind of person I fall in love with since love is complex and sometimes not easy to understand"

___

Oh my god guys!
Praise me for not being lazy for today yah know 😭🐸