Khadoos...

So it starts after the navratri track where anupriya blamed ridhimma for blackmailing her..

It was another day with a fresh morning.Ridhimma woke up.But felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.Ignoring it she woke up and went for completing her daily chores...

Dressing herself into a beautiful peech colured saree with metalic earings and her nuptal chain.Filling her hair patition with the sindoor she looked her self in mirror..

Wearing matching slippers with it ridhimma made her way towards the kitchen to prepare black coffee for her khadoos husband

_______________________________________

Preparing black cofee she took her cup of tea too.They usually used to have the morning tea or cofee together ducussing about the family matters while vansh ducussing about how he is handling his matters and all..

Making her way in she saw her husband applying gel to his hairs.Keeping the coffee on the small round table.She sat on on of the big yellow sofa's.

Ridh-Good morning vansh..

But he din't reply..

Ridh(mind)-Akdu angry for night incident till now..Here I got this much ready for him.And here my great patideev is not even looking at mee.Hufff

Ridh-Okay you don't wanna talk leave it but come lets atleast have our moring coffee together..

Vansh being vansh just picked up his coffee and went out of the room.While ridhimma just saw his retreving figure..

Ridh(mind)-Hmm showing attitude to me.Ek d8n khanna nahi bnaungi toh ek hi baar mei akal aa jaege..Idot....Who leaves such a beautiful wife alone...

Vansh went to study room and started discussing his new projects with angrey..

_______________________________________

It was 9:30 and everyone was present at the table except vansh and angrey.Excusing herself she made her way towards the study room to see them still duscussing their project and all..

Ridh-Vansh angrey everyone is waiting for you guys on the dinner table..

Vansh-I am not hungry..

Ridh-Okay..Angrey you come join us..

Saying this she dragged him by his hands.Whipe angrey just smiled.

While lauging all the way they made their way towards the dinning area.While all the way ridhimma discribing the list of food items she had made..It were the favorite items of vansh and how could he ignore his sweathearts hand made food.Making his way towards the dinning he sat at the head chair.While ridhimma started serving everyone but when came to vansh he stopped her and served for himself..Ridhimma looked up to see ishani,chachi and aryan smirking while angrey busy stuffing the food and dadi and sia were discussing something.The topic was too important it could be gussed through the lines which were being formed on their foreheads.She felt bad..Ignoring her, being angry from her should be limited to room only.Why is he busy in making fun of their relation in front of the whole family...This thing somewhere broke her..

Though pacifing her she settled herself to the chair next to vansh.Though she should have ate much but she was not feeling her tummy was aching hell..So she just took a aloo parantha.And having half of it she just headed towards their room making some lame excuse..

_______________________________________

Here ridhimma was waiting for vansh to arrive because she personally wanted to talk to him.Vansh arrived and started searching for his watch.Ridhimma came beafore him and while making him wear the watch she said.

Ridh-Here is your watch..Were you a comedian earlier??

Vansh-What??

Ridh-I mean before buissnessan were you a comedian.??

Vansh-Noo

Ridh-Then why the hell are you busy entertaining your family..??By showing the worse side of our relationship.

Vansh-Worse side..I think it is worst..

Ridh-Yaa but efforts are needed to make it heaven...Love is not maggi that it would get ready in 2 mins.Vaise toh maggie is also not cooked in 2 mins.
It takes time vansh..

Vansh was silent

Ridh-Now why are you silent.Answer me.

Vansh-I am getting late we would talk at night.

_______________________________________

It was afternoon and ridhimma was busy setting her husband clothes in the wadrobe.When a servant came and informed her that dadi has called her.

Reaching dadi's room ridhimma knocked to be welcomed by a sweet voice.

Dadi-Thappad khanna hai..

While ridhimma smiled and entered in.

Ridh-Sorry dadi.

Dadi-Beta kitne baar samajhna padega ki tu bhi mere liye vansh ishani aur siya jaise hai.Yeh darwaje knock kerke aana yeh sab ajnaabi kerte hai.Aur tujhe toh mai bahut ache se janti hui.

Ridhimma just smiled at the gestures of the lady sitting in front of her..

Dadi-Bacha sunn mujhe tujhse ek bahut zaruri baat kerne hai.

Ridh-Ji dadi boliye sab thik toh hai naa.

Dadi-haa bacha everything is fine.Mere bhen ka pote hai hai.Uski ek laute beti hai.Aur usne hum ko invite kiya hai.

Ridh-Ohh kaha hai shadi kab hai shaddi..

Dadi-Beta shaddi toh 1and a half mahine baad hai aur shaddi bhi switzerland mei hai.

Ridh-Ohh acha hai.

Dadi-Beta tu aur vansh bhi chalo humare sath..

When a voice came from behind

"Dadi bechare bhabhi aur vansh bhai honeymoon per toh jaa nahi pae.Apko toh iss time sabko sath lejana chahiye aur bhai bhabhi ko yeh 1 and a half month personal time dena chahiye.Tabhi apke per pote yaa per potee ka koi chance hoga.Varna toh nahi.."

Turning back they say siya on wheelchair.Coming to them siya said.

Siya-Dadi inn dono ko apke great grandson yaa great grand daughter ke liye taiyaari kerne do iss pura 1 and a half month..

While ridhimma turned into deep shade of beetroot..

Dadi-Arre haan mai toh bhul hi gaye.Tum dono ko toh akela rehna chahiye.Tum dono raho mai sab ko le jaati hui shaddi ke liye.Shaddi bhi switzerpand mei hai toh ishani bhi mann jaege.

While ridhimma was bowing her head down

While dadi said.

Dadi-Khush khabri chahiye mujhe jab mei wapis aau.Mujhe bhi sab rishtedaaro mei mithaiya batne hai.

_______________________________________

PRECAP-

Rai singhania family leave for wedding.

Ridhimma faints..

_______________________________________

Vote Aim-150 votes.
                   50 comments..