As the driver drives, your father gives you a weird look, "Yeah?" You ask and look at yourself, wondering if there was something on you.

"What happened to your car? You always go out but I see you home more often now.

I don't see your car in the garage as well." He says.

Your eyes widen then soften, you nervously chuckle and avoid his gaze. You totally forgot to explain what happened to your car.

"It's in the shop." You mumble.

"In the shop? Why?" He asked.

After explaining to your father what happened about your car situation, he was furious

He needed to know who damaged the car he bought you but you told him that it was alright since you used the cash the man gave you to fix the car which he was relieved about but he was still furious.

You were still mad about the dumb situation as well. It was not even enough to cover everything, only some.

 It was not even enough to cover everything, only some

Once you both arrive, you realize where you both are.

"Bonten's Headquarters?" You ask him with a raised brow.

Your father smiles at you, "Yes." He answers and steps inside the building as you all get greeted by the employees.

After getting into the elevator, your stomach starts growling, "You okay?" Your father question.

You give him a nervous laugh and shake your head. "I ate Korean Spicy Noodles last night." You admit.

He was in disbelief, "Can you take her to the restroom once we get off the elevator?" Your father asks Haku, your personal guard.

Haku nods and clears his throat after seeing how miserable you are.

He couldn't hold onto his laugh.

Once the elevator door opens, Haku leads you to the restroom, "Don't stay near the restroom door. Wait in the hallway over there." You point at the hallway across from the restroom and sprinted in causing Haku to chuckle.