"i have a query for you" pogo said

"oh?"

"Items from your father's office have gone missing.In particular, an ornate box with pearl inlay."

"Really. You don't say"

"Any idea where it went"

"No idea" he sighed. "Sorry"

"Liar" I mumbled. "Drop dead low blow"

"Shut up!" Klaus yelled at me.

Y/n looked shocked

"Excuse me" pogo asked

"Pogo I didn't mean you. I just I you know there's been dealing with. Just a lot of memories coming up. All those good times. Well not so much good as Really awful. Terrible depressing times"

"The contents of that box are priceless. We're they to find their way back tor the office whosoever took it would be absolved of any a blamed or consequences."

"Oh well that lucky bastard"

"Indeed" Pogo then walked away. I saw y/n smirk before snapping her fingers. Klaus seemed to pause. She walked over to him and found the box in his jacket. She then walked over to Pogo. She grabbed a piece of paper tape and a pen. I walked over

"Found it in his jacket he'll probably get it back someway" she taped it on the note and placed it in Pogo hand. She then walked back over to the bar and snapped her fingers and Klaus started moving again.

"So Klaus..." She started. "Who's the ghost" she said with a small smile.

"W-what do you mean." Klaus asked.

"You don't ever yell shut up when Pogos around. It has to be someone yelling at you for stealing the box"

"I didn't steal the box"

"Yeah you did I just gave it back to Pogo. Check your jacket"

He scrambled around his jacket and couldn't find it

"Now I'll tell you how I did that if you tell me who the ghost is"

"No"

"Why not"

"Because"

"You suck Klaus"

"My dear little sister I infact do not"

"Well I'm making breakfast. Would you like something"

"Say yes Klaus" I said. He shot a glare at me before looking back at her.

"My ghost friend here if I should even call him my friend says I should join you"

"Well it sounds like he knows what he's talking about"

"Eh sometimes"

"What else does he tell you that you don't like to hear"

"Stop the drugs" he muttered.

"Well hes correct. You should listen to him more."

I smiled slightly and followed them onto the kitchen.

"So my turn to ask you questions" Klaus said sitting on the counter. "The Luther thing yesterday. Whyd you freak out. About the umbrella thing"

She took a breath

"Luther's just fucking annoying." She muttered. Klaus nodded in agreement

"That still doesn't answer my question"

"Well I took bens not mine" she said while messing with the stove.

"Haven't you done that before?"

"Yeah. Luther saw me grab it and was like "well isn't this a familiar scene" and then we got in a fight. Afterwards I had to help him with his stupid cut from diego"