(2) call to the wild

Start from the beginning

"Polkadot unicorn?" Wyatt asked.

"Cool. Where." Wynter asked.

"Oh, no. Sorry, um...(Awoo!)" She said but this time they didn't laugh.

"Whoa, whoa, language there are we're pups around." Wyatt told her as he looked at the kids.

"She needs to put a Pebble in the swear wolf jar." Wynter said pointing somewhere.

"(Awoo)." All the wolves howled at Addison.

"I am so sorry." Addison replied to them.

"Y/n, how about you try." Wyatt asked me as he smiled.

"Oh, um, ok. (Awoo)." I said. He smiled at me.

"You said it perfectly." He said staring at me as I stared back.

"Enough, this isn't why we brought them here." Willa said clearly annoyed.

"Why are we here?" Addison asked.

Wyatt walked over and grabbed a glowing blue crystal and shines it on the wall.

It showed Addison in a wolf outfit.

"I believe Addison will lead us to the moonstone." Wyatt said.

"I believe, your the great alpha. I believe your a werewolf." Wyatt said making Addison's eyes go wide.

"What?!" Addison said shocked.

"And y/n you were with her so we brought you along. Not that I'm complaining." He said winking at me, causing me to blush.

Wyatt- turn up, explain our history. Pull back the veil of mystery. What's written on the cave is prophecy.

Wyatt- The great alpha is our destiny. Show us the power of chemistry. Lead us to the source of our energy. No one knows her identity, but she looks like you identically.

Wyatt- this is how, we're living our lives, living our lives, yeah. Can you feel the call to the wild. Call to the wild. The call to the wild

All- we are the call, we are the call. We are the call to the wild.

Addison- I see a real community, unique but you have unity.

Y/n- you know who your supposed to be. Release to the rhythm totally.

Wyatt- I feel the vibe, when your close to me. And you could feel it to or hopefully. Now look up and tell me what you really see, a bunch of stray wolves or a family.

Wyatt- this is how, we're living our lives, living our lives, yeah. Can you feel the call to the wild. Call to the wild. The call to the wild.

All- we are the call, we are the call. We are the call to the wild. we are the call, we are the call. We are the call to the wild. 

Willa- hold up, before you do, let me interrupt. She's a cheerleader not an alpha. Your in the den, but you need to earn my trust. Now show me what you got if your one of us.

(Awoo!) (Awoo!) (Awoo!) (Awoo!)

Wyatt- this is how, we're living our lives, living our lives, yeah. Can you feel the call to the wild. Call to the wild. The call to the wild

All- we are the call, we are the call. We are the call to the wild. we are the call, we are the call. We are the call to the wild. 

We ended and Addison was changed into the same outfit as it showed in the hologram.