A smile crept its way back onto Kai's lips as the memory flashed against his mind. Saturday nights were traditionally romantic - they'd cook dinner together, cuddle on the sofa and watch tv, then afterwards he'd always somehow end up twirling her around the room with the lights dimmed until they couldn't dance anymore, and he'd carry her upstairs to bed.

"Unless," Her voice by his ear pulled him out of his reverie, looking forward to tomorrow's date night and thinking about how well he was going to treat her. "You fancied going somewhere else?"

The hair on the back of his neck pricked up at her words, eyes snapping to hers, pupils dilated. His signature smirk appeared, quickly melting her down. "You know me so well."

Grabbing her wrist, their roles were reversed as he dragged her out of the crowd this time, eyes darting quickly as they searched for somewhere to hide.

"Here," Y/N said, pointing to a small storage cupboard. "No one ever comes in here."

"Well then," Kai said, pushing her inside and closing the door behind them. "You'll be the first."

In a flash, she was slammed against the door as Kai's lips moulded with hers in desperation. He had needed this all night. He might be an expert at hiding it, since emotions had never really bothered him before, but the critical gazes of her friends made him uncomfortable. They made him start questioning every move he made, just because he wanted Y/N's friends to approve of him and be happy that she's with him. Kai Parker would never let stupid emotions get to him. Not like love. At least, not until her.

She sighed into his mouth as he took her breath away, her hands gripping his hair tightly while his held her waist firmly in place. His fingers slowly trailed up her shirt, brushing the skin underneath, making her shiver. Breathing heavily, her hands found their way to his chest as he pulled away from the kiss and moved his lips to her neck.

"Eager, are we?" She giggled, her voice thin from the exhilaration. She felt Kai chuckle in response against her skin, sending a tingling sensation through her veins.

"Impatient, actually. I want you now." Kai trailed his lips down to her collarbone, and back up to her jawline.

Y/N was finding it harder and harder to think straight as Kai pulled away, his fingers tracing the faint marks he'd left on her neck. I'll definitely have to add to these later, he thought. "What about the plan? Still want to cause a little chaos?"

Kai's hand that was on her neck moved behind and into her hair, her head automatically tilting up to make capturing his lips easier. "To hell with the plan."

Leaning in for another heated kiss, their lips had barely met when the door of the storage cupboard swung open and the two of them fell to the ground with a good thump, Y/N groaning as Kai's whole body weight crushed her.

"Seriously?" Caroline stood over the couple with her hands on her hips, looking mostly irritated yet somewhat amused. The twinkle behind her eye when she looked at Y/N gave that away - she was always the most supportive of her dating Kai.

The female witch glanced sheepishly up at her friend, lightly shoving Kai to the side. The siphon didn't even want to make eye contact with the blonde vampire. He was yet to familiarise himself with how to deal with awkward.

"Y/N, I thought I said making out in dingy cupboards was off-limits! Raise your standards," Caroline eyed her friend, the ghost of a smirk lingering on her lips. After looking briefly at Kai's embarrassed expression, she leaned in closer to Y/N and whispered, "If you guys want to have some fun then just leave. The party's starting to clear out now anyway, and it'll be a lot more fun than in a dusty old closet."