"Sweetheart do you want me to do that" mom said peaking her head into the Landry room

"I'm alright mom. If you want to stay here though you can" I said. She nodded and stayed near the door. I cleaned the blanket as best as I could and hung it up.

"Will your siblings be coming"

"They should be. I'm expecting tomorrow" I said. Mom nodded.

"I'll go plan food for them then"

"Alright mom"

*time skip that night

I was sitting in the bar room when I heard a door open.

"Welcome back Mr Diego" pogo said. I sighed. Diego hated me and ofcourse had to be the first one there. He walked into the living room near the bar and paused as he saw me.

"Y/n" he muttered.

"Diego" I said with a small nod. He walked over to me.

"Like the outfit"

"Hm"

He sighed before sitting down. I slid a shot across the bar stopping right before the edge.

"If you want it" I said getting up and walking away.

I then went up the stairs to mom's portrait spot. I Sat down and looked at the picture mom was fascinated with this morning. Then the door opened again.

"Welcome home Miss Allison" pogo said.

"Fuck this" I muttered. She happened to hate me to. I stayed in my spot and heard her and Diego talking lightly. Then about person.

"Mr Luther Welcome home"

I let out a sigh,he hates me as well. At least it can only get better from here. I heard them all talking and then someone walking away and up the stairs.

"Y/n?" I heard someone asked. That someone being Luther.

"Luther" I said not turning around.

"Why aren't you downstairs"

"Because I wanted to be here."

"Luther I'd shut up before she get mad" allison yelled.

I sighed before pushing Luther out of the way and walking down the hall. I walked back into my room and through the window. After like twenty minutes I saw a cab pulled up and one of my favorite kids walk up. I quickly jumped through the window and walked down to the door. Pogo opened the door and Klaus walked in. He saw me on the stairs.

"Y/n!" He said with a drunk smile.

"Klaus" I said with a small smile. We walked over to each other and he pulled me into a hug.

"You smell like alcohol and drugs" I said with a straight face

"What else would you expect"

"I don't know" I said pulling out of the hug.

"Im going to explore" he said .i rolled my eyes.

"Don't steal my shit" I said.

"No promises"

One last taxi pulled up. I knowing it was vanya went downstairs. I gave myself the courage to walk into the living room. I Sat down next to Diego putting some distance between us. He looked at me before turning his head back to the table. Then he got up and walked upstairs probably trying to find out what happened to dad. I sighed before getting up again. I walked back down that stupid hallway that haunts me and stopped at his door. No not Diego door. Ben's. I nodded at myself before taking the necklace with his room key off. I grabbed the door nob and unlocked the door. I slowly opened the door and walked in. I looked around as saw a few pictures on his nightstand. I walked over and saw that most of them where me and him. I grabbed on and sat on his bed. I looked at the picture before I heard a knock on the door. I turned and saw vanya.