The meet.

"Hello"a voice from behind me said.I jumped as I saw a tall handsome figure .I asked "aren't you my bf older brother..?"he said yeah and that his name was drake.Then my bf came behind me and grabbed me by the waist and said "I see you have met my older brother"he said with an annoyed tone.My bf grabbed me and pinned to the wall and whispered in my ear and said "look sweetheart my older brother may seem nice but he is not a good man.."I looked at my boyfriends Beautiful green eyes as he stared straight into mine.I turned to his brother and said that "this is not a good place to meet and that we should go to my bf house instead"my bf looked at me annoyed but I didn't care.As my bf opened the door for me he kept an eye on his brother Which made me think why did my bf not like him?A few minutes pass and we had arrived at my bf's house.His guards open the door as we walk into his house.I was tired so I went into my bf bedroom,as I put my robe on I hear my bf and his older brother talking about me.I went to go see why they were talking about.My bf older brother said that I was really hot but my bf said that I was off limits,his brother rolled his eyes and my bf said "keep rolling those I eyes and see if you find a brain back there.I giggled a little bit and went straight to bed when i saw my bf get up.The next morning I felt a strong pair of arms around my waist I tried to get up and then accidentally woke up my bf,my bf pulled me close to him and started to kiss my neck I moaned a little but he kept going until his brother yelled that breakfast was ready we both got up and I said "I didn't know your brother could cook"my bf giggled a little and took my hand and lead me down the stairs while we were eating breakfast my bf said he would wash the dishes but I said I wanted to but I insisted that I would do it,he finally said yes when we were done I picked up all the plates and my bf and his brother went up stairs and I cleaned the dishes,when I was done I went up to my bf room and I saw he was playing on his Xbox I sat down and for some reason felt horny.I went to my bf and sat on his lap and I wanted to tease him so I started moving on his dick and he moaned a little then he picked me up and threw me on the bed and started to kiss my neck while he kissed my neck he put one hand under my shirt and the other in my panties then he took off his shirt and I took off mine then he took of my shorts and his pants and boxers, he started to put his hand under my panties again and this time he stuck his fingers in my hole and started pumping then we heard a nock on his door he quickly took his fingers out of me and I moaned he put on his boxers and opened the door a little it was his older brother!!His older brother whispered in his ear and he came in and the both smirked and I new I was in for a ride....