Chapters 831 - 835

Start from the beginning

With Jun Xie's overwhelming power, it had made the nosy parkers start to think that the situation had been rather strange. With power such as this, there was absolutely no need for the kid to have to conduct such underhanded manipulations at all! !

Just as everyone was getting puzzled by the newfound circumstances, another piece of news had spread like wildfire once more.

It was in the morning on that same day, that people had seen a youth dressed in the uniform of the Hua Wan Academy, pursued by killers right on the main street of the Imperial Capital! And the youth being pursued had been screaming in plea all that time! And with the words heard from his pleas, it told the people of another important piece of news!

The forfeitures of Jun Xie's previous opponents had not been the work of the Crown Prince, but it had been someone else who had intentionally gone to threaten those opponents of Jun Xie and forced them to forfeit, while pinning the blame onto His Highness, the Crown Prince.

The two pieces of astounding news, when linked up and heard together, a whole new picture was revealed and spread once again like wildfire with a strong gale to carry the news to every single nook and cranny in the Yan Country's Imperial Capital!

~

~

~

Chapter 832 : Apologies, It's My Turn (7)

Within the Yan Country's Imperial Capital, behind the high table in the Imperial Study was the current sitting Emperor. His face was ashen as he stared at the dark robed man kneeling before his table, his darkened face livid with rage. Gripped in his hand, was news just brought in and on that piece of parchment, was recorded that day's events, rumours and the winds that had changed in the Imperial Capital.

"That matter has really been well handled hasn't it? Hmm?" The Emperor's eyes were narrowed and he suddenly flung the pieces of parchment onto the face of the black robed man!

The black robed man remained unmoving as he knelt on the ground, not daring to say a single word against it.

"I ordered you to carry it out and you what have you done? What is the meaning of this? What is this? Why did the disciple of the Hua Wan Academy show up at the Spirit Battle Tournament? That kid called Jun Xie had exhibited unbelievable green spirit powers with his first move, isn't that telling everyone that all the lies from before are just a joke? After letting that fact be revealed was not enough and what did you bunch of imbeciles do after that? The entire bunch of you had even let the disciple from the Hua Wan Academy run amok in the main street spouting all kinds of nonsense! Are all of you thinking I do not have enough on my mind? That you bunch had to cause such an uproar making it a big scandal! ?" The Emperor sat upon his chair, his chest heaving with the immense rage boiling within, his eyes red and bloodshot, staring straight at the black robed man kneeling on the ground before him.

The black robed man's body stiffened and he hung his head even lower.

"This matter is caused by your humble servant's mistake. Your humble servant did not expect the disciple from the Hua Wan Academy would suddenly go back on his word. Your humble servant has already sent men out to investigate into the whereabouts of Zhao Xun. Once we find him, he will be sure to regret it."

After Zhao Xun kicked up such a fracus within the Imperial Capital that day, he had suddenly disappeared. In order to capture Zhao Xun, they had staked out the Hua Wan Academy's allocated inn. But even after waiting till late night, they had not seen a single sign of Zhao Xun. To prevent the matter from getting any bigger, they could only send their men to search throughout the Imperial Capital in secret for Zhao Xun, but the guy seemed to have vanished from the face of the earth and they had not even spotted a shadow of him after searching through the entire Imperial Capital.