you got home shortly after half past nine and the first thing you wanted to do was try on your lingerie, you greeted mrs suna of course and discussed a bit about how your day went but then retreated to your own rooms shortly after.

you hadn't spoken to suna since the incident at school.

you had an idea on how you would initiate a conversation though. and so you proceeded to put your lingerie set on, making sure to purposely leave the straps on the back of it loose. you then threw your robe on and headed to suna's room, knocking lightly on his door before you got the green signal.

the moment you entered a whiff of marijuana overcame your system, you didn't smoke regularly but smoked enough to know that this wasn't any regular weed.

"holy shit, is that sour diesel?" you asked whilst shutting the door.

you and your ex boyfriend used to smoke this strain before getting down to business a couple months back. it typically made you feel a lot more aroused and made sex with him feel ten times better.

"mm." suna hummed in response, the lights were dimmed but you could still make out his practically bloodshot eyes. now you had seen suna high before but this was another level.

"how the hell did you get your hands on that." you asked, taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

"it's a secret." he cleared his throat before stubbing his joint out and sitting up. "now what do you want? i was in the middle of something."

"talk about harsh." you mumbled. "i need your help."

"with?"

"adjusting these straps, they're real stiff for some reason."

"what straps?" suna asked.

you stood up and let the robe drop to your feet, suna stared at how the lavender set complimented your figure for a moment before zoning back into reality. you then turned around so your ass was facing him and pointed to the straps that sat just below your cheeks.

"these ones."

there was a silence which lingered throughout the room, almost as if suna was contemplating on what he was gonna do next. he was taking awfully long to reply and for a moment you regretted even coming to his room in the first place.

not until you heard his response however.

"you've got a fat ass i'll give you that but the straps look fine, there's nothing wrong with them." suna said.

you couldn't help but smile to yourself at his compliment, you were growing more eager now and desperately wanted him to touch you. the effect of the weed had clearly gotten to you too considering he was hotboxing at the moment.

you bent over a little to expose your ass even more, your stockings only adding to the seduction.

"are you sure you checked properly, rin?"

you knew saying suna's first name in a french accent would be his breaking point but were still taken by surprise the moment his arm gripped round your waist and pulled you onto his lap, it wasn't much longer until you felt the bulge in his pants pressing into you.

"you're gonna get me in trouble." suna mumbled into your scapula, his hands now resting on your bare thighs.

"so? what's wrong with a little trouble?" you replied, beginning to grind your hips against him which caused his breathing to grow heavier.

"what if i told you i bought this set just for you."

suna didn't say anything back and before you knew it he was kissing along the side of your neck, his horny compulsions had clearly gotten the better of him and you were living for it.

"yeah?" suna hummed. "what a thoughtful girl."

"mm." you got off his lap and turned around, from there you gently pushed his chest back so he was now laying down on the bed properly.

you straddled him before proceeding to speak once more. "how about we continue our little kissing sesh from earlier?"