Rerouting version of part one

Adams POF:
Chatter and the overwhelming smell of drinks fill the air to the point it felt like I was drowning. To the point it felt like the room was crushing me alive . " excuse me ladies, i'm going to go get some fresh air if you don't mind." " oh no it's OK go ahead." " thank you I'll be right back." As I walked away I could hear The girls squealing and fan Girling over me and how I actually talk to them . The only problem is is that they're not really my type, they're just too chatty . *sigh* I let out the breath that I've been holding it ,really did feel like freedom . After that I looked up and saw A beautiful young lady staring at the sky. As the moon reflected on her gorgeous dark blue hair in the stars beautifully twinkled behind her and her beautiful smile was a cherry on top . It felt like I was looking at a Beautiful angel.
" why is a beautiful lady like you doing out here~" she turned around and cleared her throat. "Ummm... sorry it's just boring in there all they wanna do is chat chat chat ." " I feel you and the conversations they choose to talk about are pretty boring-" * her phone starts ringing* " oh my mom is calling , sorry I have to get going it was nice talking with you , please excuse me ." She ran her way to the mansions parking lot and got into her car and drove away. I lifted my arm up and gave her a little wave. "Ummm... I guess that's goodbye..."
And then it hit me I forgot to ask her her name! ;-;