A.M.R. Notes: Harry and Blair💔

(Ok, so harry said he wanted to talk to me alone, so I snuck him into my dorm with his invisibility cloak- this is pre-deathly hallows, post-half-blood prince)

*in my dorm*

Me: *locks the door* ok, Love... I can't stay for long, so what was it you wanted to talk about?

Harry: *takes his cloak off and silently sits on my bed*

Me: *hesitantly sits beside him*Harry?

Harry: *looks sad* I'm sorry...

Me: sorry? sorry for what?

Harry: I'm... I'm gonna be leaving for a long time... And I might not come back...

Me: l-leaving? Where are you going...? Can I come with you?

Harry: No. I can't tell you where...just-... Don't look for me *sighs* I-I'm sorry but we can't be together anymore...

Me: *heartbrokenly* w-what-...?

Harry: Harry: Blair...I'm breaking up with you...

Blair: *looks away from him* *tearfully* I have to go...

Harry: Blair...

Me:*stands up, and raises my voice at him* I have to go! *walks to the door*

Harry: *grabs my hand* it's about Voldemort... Isn't it?

Me: what do you mean..?

Harry: Blair, how stupid do you think I am?! Ever since I've met you, you've always worn long sleeves! I know you're hiding something! Maybe a dark mark...

Me: I-I'm not.

Harry: prove it! Roll up your sleeves right now, and show me that you aren't one of them!

Me: I can't-!

Harry: you can't, or you won't?!

Me: *picks up his cloak and shoves it in his hands* get out! get out now!!

Harry: *looks like he's about to say something but just puts his cloak on* I-I still love you, Blair... *he left*

*after a while I sat on my bed, sobbing...I then walked up to a large mirror in the dorm, yelled at it and threw a book at it, causing it to shatter*