One.

On Mustafar in the Star Wars universe:

Anakin forces Obi-Wan down a narrow balcony outside the Control Room. He rips objects off the wall and throws them at Obi-Wan as he pushes him further and further along the walkway.

The balcony ends, and Obi-Wan is trapped. He looks over the balcony and into a river of lava.

Anakin cuts a piece of the balcony railing off, along with a control panel.

Alarms sound, and a protective ray shield around the superstructure disappears. It tumbles into the molten abyss, disappearing in a puff of smoke. A small pipe connects the control center to the Main Collection Plant. Obi-Wan has no chance but to tightrope-walk out across the lava river while fighting Anakin.

Anakin, following Obi-Wan, jumps down onto the flexing pipe, lands, and resumes fighting.

Obi-Wan and Anakin work their way across the small pipe, fighting ferociously as they go. Obi-Wan slips, throws his lightsaber up in the air, grabs on to the pipe, swings around, grabs on to an upper pipe, retrieves his lightsaber, and lands back on the original pipe. They continue to fight across the pipe until they reach the Main Collection Plant.

Obi-Wan realizes he is getting very close to the edge of the lava falls. He grabs a rope and leaps from the collection arm. Anakin follows.

Anakin and Obi-Wan continue their sword fight hanging from cables as they swing past each other.

From their cables, Anakin and Obi-Wan both spot something that causes them to stop fighting. The lava river ahead drops off in a tremendous lava fall.

Snapping and metal groans are heard as the main part of the collector starts to break away and move toward the lava fall. Obi-Wan looks around and sees a small floating platform making its way toward the tower.

Obi-Wan does a double back-flip and lands squarely on the floating platform. He immediately leans to one side and moves away from the tower.

Anakin realizes he is doomed as the entire tower heads for the falls. In the distance he sees some construction droids. He swings back to the tower, climbs up and makes a running leap and miraculously lands on a worker droid. The doid is confused and chatters to his co-worker. The giant collector goes over the lava flow and disappears in the mist of sparks below.

Obi-Wan heads for the bank of the lava river, but Anakin's droid is faster. He catches up with his old Master.

Obi-Wan and Anakin continue the sword fight. They battle away, balancing on the tiny platform and puzzled droid. Anakin, standing on the droid, approaches Obi-Wan on the work platform.

Anakin and Obi-Wan confront each other on the lava river.

Suddenly, a star shaped portal appeared near the top of the cliff from the lava river.  Anakin looked up at the portal, gave Obi-Wan a malicious glance and leaped up towards the portal, miraculously landing through it.  Obi-Wan sighed, and leaped up through the portal, and both Anakin and Obi-Wan were shocked.  They're not on Mustafar anymore.

Marvel universe, on Mount Wundagore:

America Chavez was shocked.  So is Wanda Maximoff.  Basically, everyone is shocked.  Probably because two people jumped through the portal America opened to lava land.  They all stopped fighting for a minute and stared at each other blankly.  At first, America and dead bones Stephen both looked at Wanda, afraid that the two men were her henchmen, but Wanda looked confused too.  They all looked at Wong, but he just shrugged, not knowing who they were as well.

Wanda simply tossed them both towards the tall stone pillars, rendering them unconscious.

When being lifted into the air, both Anakin and Obi-Wan still haven't recovered from their shock and confusion, still staring at Wanda and the others when being flung to the stone pillars, Anakin letting out a small 'what the-' when he almost hit the pillars, but both were knocked out.