.blurb it.

The heart.

It can be both romantic and dangerous at the same time.

Dangerous in a way where it can get us killed, or it can make us die. For example, heart disease, heart attack,enlarged heart and heart blockage.

Otherwise.

The heart is romantic because it is involved into love, a romantic feeling, and is essentially the symbol of this feeling.

when we get excited to see someone, our heart sometimes beats faster, and we notice our heartbeat, one of the main reason why the heart is involved into love.

Because it makes us feel the emotion.

Scarlett was excited to say the least.

Excitement is like a constant feeling of butterflies in the stomach but this time it is in our whole body.

And even mind if we look closely.

The thirteen years old girl had so much excitement, she was going to meet THE Ryan Reynolds and see her new friend again.

She couldn't be more delighted.

Scarlett wasn't going alone though, she was still thirteen and having a drivers license at this age is still illegal.

Sadly.

So her mom imposed Parker as her ride for the moment being.

He didn't mind though, if driving his little sister around was the only way he could meet Deadpool then he'll do it.

Lorelai on the other hand, not being a fan wasn't quite fond of the idea so preferred staying at home helping her mom with the cafe.

The Grant siblings approximatively left their house by 8:00 AM since the convention started around 9:00 AM.

* * *

"Scarlett, stop hopping around"

It has been at least thirty minutes that they've been standing there.

They were probably the fourth people in the line and it was in a way comforting that they didn't have to be in the line for much longer like those who arrived last.

"I can't, I need a way to waste all this excitement and energy" She answered

"And you're doing that by hopping around like a lost rabbit?" Parker raised an eyebrow

"I swear if we weren't around all those people, I would kick your ass" Scarlett sarcastically stated making her brother let a laugh

"You're too short for that" Parker shoved her head

The line gradually moved forward, and Scarlett couldn't help but feel a mixture of excitement and impatience. As they neared the entrance of the convention, Parker sighed in relief.

"Finally, we're getting in. Maybe now you'll stop hopping around like a kangaroo on a sugar rush," Parker teased.

"Don't act like you're not excited too Parker" She chimed in

Once inside, the vast space was filled with buzzing conversations, the occasional scream of joy from fans spotting their favorite celebrities, and the scent of various foods wafting from the concession stands.

Parker navigated through the crowd, keeping an eye out for familiar faces. Scarlett's eyes darted around too, searching for a blond curly figure that could be the elusive Walker Scobell.

While she was searching attentively, all of a sudden, a voice behind her interrupted her thoughts, "Scar, you came!" Scarlett turned to find Walker standing there with a smile that mirrored her own excitement.

"Walker, hi!" Scarlett exclaimed, feeling a rush of warmth as he enveloped her in a hug. The familiarity of the gesture surprised her, making her heart go a little faster than usual.

Parker grinned, "You two seem like you've known each other forever."

Walker chuckled, "Well, Scarlett and I did have a little chat at your cafe. By the way, I didn't know you would come along Parker."

Parker rolled his eyes playfully, "Only because I'm dying to meet Deadpool himself. Don't get used to seeing me."

As they continued to weave through the convention to go to Walker and Ryan's table, Walker shared stories about his experiences on The Adam Project set and his banters with Ryan Reynolds. Scarlett listened with wide-eyed wonder, occasionally asking questions about the behind-the-scenes life of a movie star.

Eventually, they reached the wonderful area where Ryan Reynolds was sat at a table, surrounded by a few fans. Walker guided Scarlett and Parker closer, and when Ryan noticed them, his face lit up.

"Hey, Walker, son! Who are you bringing here?" Ryan gestured towards Scarlett.

"This is Scarlett, the one I told you about. You remember the girl friend I made" Walker explained "And this is her older brother Parker, a big fan of yours apparently " He carried on

Ryan extended a hand towards Scarlett, first"Nice to meet you, Scarlett. Walker here has been singing your praises. He says you're quite the character."

Scarlett blushed, feeling a mix of awe and nerves, "It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Reynolds. I'm a huge fan, especially of Deadpool and the Adam Project."

Ryan chuckled, "Call me Ryan, please. And I heard you're a big part of Grant Coffee. Walker told me he visited your place twice."

Walker chimed in, "Yeah, she wasn't there the second time, unfortunately. But the coffee was great."

Ryan smiled and then turned to Parker "Nice to meet you too Parker" The man shook hand

"Mister Reynolds, I'm a really big fan of your every work, it's nice to meet you too" Parker rumbled excitedly

On the other side, while Parker was fangirling over Ryan asking for his autographs and anything, Walker and Scarlett stood a bit far

"You didn't tell me you went to the cafe for a second time" She started

"Yeah, I did. Honestly I was hoping to see you but your sister said you were at school" Walker told "She's a kind girl, your sister" He continued

As they chatted, Ryan suggested they all sit down together at a nearby table. The four of them settled into a conversation that flowed effortlessly, as if they were old friends catching up.

Ryan, with a twinkle in his eye, looked at Scarlett and whispered "You must be a special person if Walker here couldn't stop talking about you, you know"

Scarlett felt a warmth in her chest, realizing that this unexpected friendship was turning into something she never anticipated. And so, amidst the chatter of the convention and the laughter shared between newfound friends, Scarlett found herself building memories that would make her heart beat with joy for years to come.

AN:
It's been so long guys, but finally

here's the third chapter!!!
hope you enjoy it, the fourth one won't be long don't worry