𝘛𝘰 𝘉𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘋 .

"I still can't believe it." Terricka said, as she held her best friend's hand in her hands.

"Me either, its like a dream come true." Essence said, as the diamonds from her engagement ring glistened in the light.

Terricka could only stare at her in awe. Essence had everything she could've ever wanted.

To be loved.

Terricka could almost feel the connection Essence and Jason had; it was pure love. She could only wish for a love like that somebody.

"I'm happy for you." Terricka honestly said.

"Thank you Terry, I almost want to cry all over again." Essence said, she still couldn't believe it herself.

"Tell me how it happened."

"Okay so, we were out on our usual date nights and he took me by the beach somewhere private. He knew I didn't like too much attention so we had a nice candlelight dinner on the sand and just talked our hearts away." She said.

"After we ate, he took me by the water and told me how much he loved me, and how he wanted to spend the rest of his life, even eternity with me. And then, he pulled out the ring and proposed and of course I said yes." She said, her smile hadn't dropped since that night.

"Thats so beautiful. I'm really happy for you guys, honestly. You both deserve each other and whatever happiness comes with it." Terricka said.

Essence and Jason had the love that Terricka could only dream and write about. It was beautiful.

She had never seen two people so perfect for each other. It was as if the universe hand picked them and brought them together.

It was something that Terricka admired.

She herself had a few share's of what seemed to be the perfect men and women, but it never seemed to work out in her favor.

She hated that she was a helpless lover girl, and she hated that no one wanted to love her.

She could only for fill her true love fantasies through her writings, and her songs.

"Thank you Terry." Essence said, while giving her best friend a big hug.

"I'm going to write about you two tonight."

"Really? I thought you were having writers block?"

"I was but, you two inspired me to write about something."

"I feel like I already want to start planning but, I want to enjoy being a fiancée for a little while." Essence said, as she smiled brightly.

"I can't believe it."

"I hope you find a love as strong as mine, or even stronger Terry, you of all people deserve it. You have the purest heart I know."

Terricka shook her head and said, "Thank you Essie, I hope so too."

She knew Essence was only saying words of kindness. Because as far as she knew, the universe wouldn't let her be loved.

It must've been some sick Karma for whatever she had done in the past.

The two talked for a while before Essence headed off to go be with her Fiancé, leaving Terricka to wonder in her thoughts.

Terricka sparked her blunt as she felt all her thoughts and worried fade away.