We've reached our destination!

Start bij het begin

"Baby, why don't you pull over. I can drive" Jacob said resting his hand on my thigh.

"You sure?" I asked. "Of course, you've literally been driving for 7 hours the least I could do is drive the last hour" he replied.

I pulled over and out the car in park. Jacob and I switched places and as soon as he started driving I fell asleep.

<time skip>
1:28 p.m
Hour 8 of 8
Location The lake house!!

We finally pulled up to the lake house and Jacob put the pin in so we could get through the gate.

We drive about 15 minutes down the long gravel driveway before finally reaching the lake house and parking the car.

The house:

It feels so good to be back here

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It feels so good to be back here. Out of all the places in the world the lake house has always been my favorite place to be.

"I missed this" I said looking out the window at the house. " me too" Jacob said admiring the house.

Bryce and Harper had fallen asleep and didn't even realize that we were finally here.

"Guysss were hereee!" Jacob yelled making both of them jump.

"Finally" Bryce cheered sleepily.

Harper threw her pillow at him "stop yelling" she said as she turned back over laying down.

Bryce rolled his eyes and threw the pillow back at her.

"Stop throwing shit" I said.

"Yes ma'am" Bryce said making Harper and Jacob laugh.

We all got out and grabbed our bags before walking up to the door.

I unlocked it and we all walked in. "The nostalgia this place gives me" Harper said.

"I know right" I replied.

"Alright Harper and Bryce I guess y'all can just stay in your usual rooms and Jacob and I will stay in the master" I said.

They agreed to the room arrangements and we all went to our rooms.

I rolled my suitcase into the room and plopped down on the bed.

"I'm exhausted" I said "yeah I think everyone is" Jacob chuckled as he plopped down next to me.

Here's a lil house tour!

Jacob and y/n's room:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.