Nobody Messes With His Angel

So I wrote this last few months ago and haven't posted it yet for some reason, but here is the love story between our favorite bad boy and the good innocent girl. :) God bless and rest in Peace to Lovely Olivia Newton-John!!! She'll be missed!!!! Xx

Sandy Olsson was always a good girl and found some way to see the good in someone who is rude, she does defend herself. But sometimes when you're feeling threatened by somebody, it's normal when they freeze up. But thankfully her hunky bad boy and leader of the T-Birds, Danny Zuko, saves her just in time.

Sandy Olsson may have been in America for a few months, she is back together again with the love of her life and the man of her dreams, Danny Zuko, the bad boy and the leader of the T-Birds, after a messy reunion at the Bonfire when Danny's selfish and cheating ex-girlfriend Rizzo, set them up. Sandy loves Danny, his family and her bestie, Frenchy Facciano, even Danny's bestest friends in the world, the youngest members of the T-Birds Kenickie Murdoch, Sonny LaTierri, Doody Del Fuego and Putzie Jacobs. She even considers them as her, "Brothers" like she considers Frenchy as her, "Sister". Danny, his family, the guys and their families adore Sandy. She was a huge sweetheart to everyone and very forgiving. Anyway, Sandy was sitting on the bench going through her school work waiting for Frenchy to be done with her conversation with their strict teacher for chewing gum during class. "Hey!" Sandy looks up to see a girl and her friends behind her, walking over to her. "Where's your so-called hunky boyfriend?" She asked snarky.

Sandy just looks away from them, other than Rizzo being a huge bully to her, these girls were the meanest bullies ever. They always picked on her just by being a decent, classy and sweet girl. Of course, the leader of the pack is very jealous of her cause Danny would date her instead.

"Hey, I'm talkin' to ya!" The same girl shouted.

But Sandy just looked at her homework, ignoring them, but all of a sudden the girl snatched the homework from her, making Sandy stand up.

"Hey, please give that back!" She spoke.

The same girl gave her a smirk.

"Nope!" She smirked.

The girls behind her laughed.

"Now what would happen if a goodie two-shoe turned in a ripped up homework?" The girl asked.

She starts to rip up the homework, making Sandy's heart sink.

"You are an awful person!" Sandy cried.

The girls gasps as the same girl walks up to her.

"What did you just say to me, wimp?" She asked with a threatening tone.

Sandy knew she was caught in a trap, so she tried to stand her ground and defend herself.

"I said, you are an awful person!" Sandy repeated.

"Oh that is it!" The girl said, grabbing the collar of her sweater.

Sandy immediately froze up, fearing that she was gonna get beaten up.

"Hey!" They looked over to see the T-Birds by Kenickie's hotrod, Greased Lightnin'.

The boys had angry expressions on their faces, especially Danny.

"Step. Away. From. The. Girl." Danny growled.

The T-Birds stormed over to the girls, the four youngest T-Birds stood in front of Sandy to protect her like any brothers would do.

"Zuko, I cannot believe you'll actually love this...dork." The girl remarks, making her friends laugh in a high-pitch annoying school-girl laugh.

"Shut up!" Danny snapped.

The girls stopped laughing and looked at Danny.

"Listen girlie, if I EVER caught you bullying my girl..." Danny warns. "I will NOT hesitate to be the bad guy, do you understand me?"

The youngest T-Birds, Putzie looks over at Sandy.

"You ok?" He whispers.

Sandy just nods a little, still shaken up.

"But she's weak and...nerdy." The girl said to Danny.

Danny grabs her by the collar of her shirt.

"Danny!" Putzie called out.

Danny lets go of her, looking over at Sandy who had tears in her eyes before looking back at the girls.

"Leave Sandy alone or else, witch." Danny threatened.

The girl scoffed as she and her friends stormed off.

"Bitches." Kenickie mutters under his breath.

They turned to Sandy.

"Sandy, darlin', you ok?" Danny asked, as he hugs her tightly while she cries in his arms.

The youngest T-Birds felt awful for Sandy, again, she was like a little sister to Kenickie and Sonny, a big sister to Doody and Putzie. Danny and Sandy pulled away.

"Danny..." Sandy spoke. "Am I...really that weak?"

"No, no Sandy. You are not!" He assured her. "A weak girl who would just ignore her boyfriend's bratty ex and even stood up for herself."

Sandy lets out a sniffle.

"But everyone knows not to mess with my angel." Danny said with a wink.

Sandy lets out a giggle.

"I love you, Danny Zuko." Sandy smiled up at him.

"I love you too, Sandy Olsson." Danny told her.

They both shared a soft kiss, while Kenickie motioned the boys to give them space and they walked to Greased Lightnin'.