1.flight

Paper rings-Taylor Swift

Liv could not wait to fly up to cousins after school got out, it was her one break a year from all of her modeling gigs and all she had to do was the occasional instagram post but all she could think of all day long was her flight to Maine that she had to catch. As soon as the end of the day bell rang she hugged her friends and found her drivers car that had her bags she packed before school already in it.
————————————————————
She got on the plane and sat in her seat and put in her AirPods before the flight took off. When she opened her eyes she realized that she was almost to Boston where the plane was landing. When she got off the plane she sat down and paused paper rings to call Jeremiah fisher her childhood best friend and neighbor in cousins to come pick her up from the airport he said she should turn around and when she did he was standing right there with flowers and balloons.

She screamed and hugged him "liv! I missed you so much!" "I missed you to! Have you been working out?" She asked "of course I have, and you look so much hotter of course, my lady!" He said in his normal flirtatious tone. "Why thank you Jeremy! Now will you please help me carry my bags?" "Of course mam" they giggled as they walked to his red jeep as she took the aux and they drove to the summer house!
————————————————————
When they arrived she realized that the Conklins where not there and liv felt slightly relieved about it her and belly had never been close but liv had always thought it was they're age gap with her being 18 and belly only being 15 but she started to realize the last summer she was there that when she would go out with the boys and belly would stay back she constantly got dirty looks from belly and when she talked about modeling to the boys that belly got very mad and would leave the room but liv always tried to include belly in everything that they did through the summer. So when they pulled into the driveway of her house that she had to herself for the summer she couldn't even sneak her bags inside with out the other fishers running out from nextdoor to say hi to her. Susannah hugged her supper tight "you have obviously always been gorgeous but this summer you are radiant, your in bloom." "Thanks suse" she replied. Conrad ran to hug her as he picked her up and spun her around. "Connie!" She screamed! "You don't know how much I missed you liv." " oh I missed you too!" Suddenly they saw the conklins car pull into the driveway, "Steven!" Liv screamed. He ran to hug her, "you got taller!" He exclaimed! Belly got out of the car and she looked gorgeous! And even though she and liv drifted liv wanted to make her feel as loved as possible. "Belly your so pretty!" Belly just kinda smiled at liv and hugged everyone else. Laurel came and hugged liv "I'm so happy you made it out here is you mom joining us this summer?" Liv hugged her back and replied "yes she's coming in a week she just had to finish some brand deals for when I get back this fall." And then she walked back over the boys who were talking about belly flopping and she just laughed to see them all having fun and then liv ran after them and grabbed bellys left arm while Conrad grabbed her right arm Jeremiah grabbed her left leg and Steven grabbed her right leg. Liv mouthed a I'm sorry to belly but belly just looked coldly at liv.

After they threw belly in liv felt a pair of hands go around her waist and pick her up she screamed but she could hear Jeremiah say "I'm sorry liv but it needs to happen, yk it's a tradition" and with that she felt the cool water hit her back as she went under thankfully her phone was in her bag. She got out and told Jeremiah to watch his back and then she went inside her home to ft her mom. "Hi honey! I see the bellyflop happened already, how is it going" her mom asked. "It's going great mom! I can't wait for you to come in a week!" "Same liv!" Jere popped into the frame of the ft liv was on "oh, hey Rachel! Liv said that ur coming out in a week! We can't wait to see you!" "Hello Jeremiah I am excited to see you too!" " I got to go change mom. But I will call you tonight!" "Ok honey I love you" Liv said her goodbye and hung up and made her way to her room.
————————————————————
She only had her bra on when suddenly the door opened and Jeremiah popped his head in, " GOD JERE! I'm practically naked you should've knocked!" He just smirked and said "wouldn't I have been lucky to see that" Liv just rolled her eyes and put on a hoodie, "can I help you?" " wanna go to the beach?" "When do I pass up the beach?" She pushed him out of her room so she could put on her bikini

————————————————————  She only had her bra on when suddenly the door opened and Jeremiah popped his head in, " GOD JERE! I'm practically naked you should've knocked!" He just smirked and said "wouldn't I have been lucky to see that" Liv just rolle...

*bikini inspo
and when she came out all jere could do was stare " please take a picture it'll definitely last longer." He rolled his eyes and started to walk away when suddenly she turned him around and said "shoot I need to make a post" and he couldn't help but smile because he knew what taking instagram pictures with liv was like so he made his way back to her side and went behind her to hug her from her waist as she looked up at him and he told her to take the picture already and she did and decided to take more on the beach and then he ran way to the beach and she followed him to the warm soft sand and the sound of waves crashing on the shore.