𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕 - 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 (Part 2)

Start bij het begin

"So, what were you guys playing?" Kamala asked.

"Mimic, do you guys wanna watch us? It's a pretty fun game," Y/n said smirking.

"You're only enjoying it because you love watching us get scared," Shuri said, crossing her arms.

"Whatevs," Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, do you guys-?" Peter asked them.

Kamala and America nodded, Kamala, sat next to Shuri and Morgan, and America next to Y/N and Peter. They continued playing and laughing.

Steve Rogers is sitting alone in the room where he and his daughter will be staying in, he couldn't help but think of Natasha once again. It has been more than two years, yet he could still hear her voice, her laugh that always drives him crazy. He still remembers those exquisite emerald eyes of her that he always falls in love with. And her soft skin and lips. He remembers the feeling of her close and in his arms. He misses him.

He visibly and clearly remembers what happened in Vormir, where the love of his life died.

Steve sighed and cupped Natasha's cheeks, "It gotta be me," He told her.

A tear fell to Natasha's cheeks, "No, It HAS to be me, Steve. The red in my-" Steve cut Steve off.

"Nat, how many times will I tell you that you already wiped the red in your ledgers?" Steve asked.

Natasha didn't answer, "Please, Steve, I can't...I can't live without you," She said, looking into his ocean eyes.

Steve was quiet for a second, "What about Y/N?" He asked.

Natasha sighed, "I can't live without her either, I- I'm only really doing this for her, for Yelena, and for those that were close to us..." Natasha admitted.

"Tell her that I love her so much, Steve," Natasha said.

"No!" Steve shouted sternly as he looks away, turning around.

"You will tell her that, and you will also be the one who's going to tell her that I love her with all my heart," Steve said, a tear falling onto his cheek.

They both were having a hard time, and both of them are ready to sacrifice themselves. Oh god, why did they have to be in that situation? It is so unfair! Both of them couldn't live without one another. 

If only they could switch places with the others right now...

Steve once again turned around and touched Nat's lips with his, "I love you, and I will love you in every life that I ever will have," he told her.

"I love you too, Steve, I love you so so much, You and Y/N are the world that I will love the most," Natasha told him as she touched his forehead with hers.

Steve pulled away and ran to the cliff as fast as he could.

"NO!" Natasha screamed, as she ran toward him.

Steve jumped off the cliff but Nat caught him, she put Steve her grapple hook and aimed for the edge of the cliff. They were both hanging now.

"Goddamit, Nat," Steve said as he hold Natasha as tight as he could.

Natasha smiled sadly, "Language, soldier," she said.

"Nat, I got you," He said, tears spilling down his cheeks now.

A tear once again fell on Natasha's cheeks, "It's okay, let me go," she said.

"No!" Steve shouted, helplessly.

"I really love you so much Steve, I'm glad that I took the opportunity to be with you, and I will forever remember my memories with you and Y/N, tell her that I love her, Steve, tell her," She told him.

"No-" Natasha cut him off by pushing herself off the cliff.

Steve's heart stopped.

He watched her fall to her death. His wife, the love of his life. His BEST girl. 

Natasha is now lying down on the concrete floor, dead...

Tears start to spill onto Steve's cheeks. He misses her so so much. He just wants her back.

There was a knock on the door, Steve wiped his tears and sniffed, "Come in!" he shouted.

Bruce peeks out his head, "Uh, hey, you okay? The others are here," he informed him.

Steve stood up and nod his head, "I'm coming, did you guys call the kids?" He asked him.

"Carol is going to their gaming cave right now," Bruce answered.

"Okay," Steve answered as he follows Bruce to the main room.

The doors opened...

A/N: I hope that the scene in Vormir here doesn't sound cringe and awkward lol and you guys will have to get used to cliffhangers ;)