𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕 - 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 (Part 1)

A/N: I have never read any comics before YET so if Clea seems to be different here, well then I'm sorry. All I know about her is that she is Stephen's future wife (which still hurts for me since I ship Stephen and Christine but we all know that they're like Steve and Nat, platonic but I'll eventually recover bc I actually find Clea and Strange's future adventure really interesting), she is also Dormammu's Niece. "Inside the Orb, Clea was corrupted and she was reborn as a demonic figure composed of flames. This is what Clea could have become in the Dark Dimension, if she had reached her potential for evil. Since her introduction in the Silver Age Clea has joined forces with Doctor Strange, along with various other magic wielders from time to time, in attempts to take down her famous uncle, Dormammu. She also beat up her mother. Soundly. That's two very powerful evil magic family members Clea has been able to subdue." And well, those are what I've researched about...from google ofc. And I'm also following the MCU not the comic, so Kamala's powers are from the MCU (ik its pretty different from the comic) but I guess I'll copy her other powers from the comics.

After a few minutes, Sam and Bucky finally arrived and Pepper had already alerted the others. Steve let Wanda rest on the bed that Y/N was supposed to sleep on. Steve is now talking to Sam and Bucky while Pepper also went to sleep.

"This doesn't make sense," Bucky said shaking his head.

"So, you're telling me that she was muttering things in another language and then suddenly woke up and said 'the multiverse is in trouble' something like that?" Sam said, still processing.

Bucky sighed, "This world never really lets us take a rest, huh?" He said shaking his head.

"Pepper already alerted the others...and she said Strange called her and he was in disbelief that Wanda is still alive," Steve said, confused about that.

"Why? Did he think that she was dead or something? Something must've happened," Sam said.

"No shit," Bucky muttered, Sam rolled his eyes.

"We'll continue talking about this tomorrow," Steve said.

"Okay, yeah sure," Sam said.

-The next morning...-

Y/N woke up from the smell, she sat up to see Morgan packing.

She looks at her, confused. "Where are you going? And what's that smell? I'm hungry," Y/N asked.

"You're always hungry! But don't worry, I am too, and Mommy said I should pack some clothes for at least a week, we're going to Wakanda!" Morgan said excitedly as she closed her 2nd luggage.

"What? Why? And you know how to pack?" Y/N asked, rubbing her eyes and stretching her arms.

"Enough questions, Uncle Steve went back home to pack some clothes for the two of you, we're all going to Wakanda once again!" Morgan said smiling.

"...well, all I know is that something bad happened, every time we go to Wakanda, something bad happens," Y/N said remembering the last time she was there, the last time she ever visited Wakanda with her loving mother.

"Yeah, probably, anyways, let's go, my mom made some bacon and eggs," Morgan said.

"mm, 'kay," Y/N replied, sleepily.

"Come on, sleepy head!" Morgan said.

Y/N rolled her eyes and look at the clock, "It's frickin 5 am! Who wakes up at that time?" Y/N said in disbelief.

Morgan rolled her eyes, "Stop complaining, let's go," Morgan said.

"I cannot believe that some people are energetic at this time," Y/N mumbled before getting out of bed.