Intro/Disclaimer

.+*Intro*+.

Hello, darlings! This is officially my first Wattpad book.

I started this truly because I want to start sharing my writing with the dream of becoming an author someday. No, it won't only be stuff like in this book, but this is one of my starting points, after my TikTok account, which you can find at the bottom of this page.

Will there be smut?

Why yes, obviously.

     This book will be filled with one-shots from the perspective of Y/n (your name). Most stories are smut, some fluff. I will be taking requests in the chapter after this one if any of you have something in mind that you would like to see written down. Feel free to comment on my requests chapter. This is a judge-free zone. Personally, I can't ever find any good one-shot books. So please don't be shy to give me ideas to write down for you. I know you have them ;)

     There will be two main characters in each one-shot. The extras are to add to the story or to make it more interesting. I won't be writing names unless requested.

     I am not open to anyone stealing the ideas of this book. It took me a while to come up with all this, and it'll make me sad to see someone else taking credit for it. Also, if you see anything in here similar to any other books, it's most likely coincidental. People can have the same ideas without it being considered copying.

I will try and update this book whenever I can.

Could Include:
-Bf/n   (Boyfriend's name)
-E/n   (Enemy's name)
-Bsf/n   (Best friend's name)
-C/n   (Crush's name)
-H/n  (His name)
-Hb/n (Husband's name)
-F/n (Fiancé's name)

Check out my Tiktok ;)
xxallure0   

     Thank you to those who began following my account immediately after I mentioned it on my Tiktok page, even before I had no books on Wattpad yet.

Warning

     This book contains mature themes that might not be appropriate for everyone. I really don't want this to be the way someone finds out about anything they didn't know. The title of this book says it all. If you don't like these kinds of books, just smile and wave. Smile and wave. All chapters containing mature scenes have another warning. You don't have to read this. So please, if you don't like this book, kindly tell me how I can make it better or don't say anything at all.

     Side note: I have only just started sharing my writing to you all. Bare with me. My writing might not be the best at first, but please be nice about it.

     And finally, to those people I know act innocent but are secretly reading this, enjoy you dirty little sneaks >:}