"Ang gentleman naman niya."-those are the words that Jhoy told herself. 

She can't hide the admiration towards this man. She can't even imagine how it is to be his wife. Ngayon palang kasi nito mararamdaman dahil ngayon palang sila magsasama na silang dalawa lang. 

===== 

Pagpasok nila wala na si Manang Claudia, nagpaalam na kasi ito sa kanila at kung may kailangan man sila ay tawagin nalang daw ito.  

Nasa pintuan pa nga lang ay iginala na agad ni Jhoy ang paningin niya at tumigil ito sa napakalaking litrato na nasa ibabaw ng kama nila.  

She looked at it intently, trying to absorb what she sees. She could see a happy couple. Looking at each other and didn't know na kinunan pala sila nang litrato. It's a stolen shoot! 

A perfect stolen shoot! 

Cause it was able to capture the moment. The moment where you could see the love in their eyes. The woman was wearing a beautiful wedding gown, and she's holding a boutique of white roses with white orchids that hangs on the boutique. Ang ganda-ganda nito.  

She's smiling beautifully to the man in front of her. Napadako naman agad ang tingin ni Jhoy sa lalaki. 

One word to describe the man. 

PERFECT! 

Kahit na alam nito na walang taong perpekto, pero dahil sa larawan na nakikita nito, nasabi niyang perfect ito. He's eyes were sparkling with love and admiration to the woman. He was also holding the woman's chin and his other hand was on the back of the waist of the woman.  

Just a beautiful sight to behold! 

But what caught Jhoy's attention was the woman really looks the same with her. Agad din nitong hinawakan ang mukha niya at napatingin sa vanity mirror na malapit dito.