Day at the lake

I woke up in bed with my lovely boyfriend Haiden Deegan. I spent the night at his house last night because we would be having fun at his lake house today. I went to get out of bed but felt a pair of arms around my waist. "Haiden it's time to get up" I say quietly to the sleepy boy. "mmm five more minuets?" Haiden asked in his morning voice. "Ok I guess" I said. Five minuets went by then we got up and got ready for the day. I went to the bathroom to do my hair and put some waterproof mascara on. I brushed my teeth then headed downstairs for breakfast. Haiden's mom Marrisa made avocado toast and a fruit smoothies. "Goodmorning everyone" Brian said to us. "Goodmoring!" we all said in reply. "Where's Hudson?" I asked talking about the youngest Deegan boy. "Oh that boy is probably still sleeping, but l'll go get him." Marrisa told me. As Haiden and I finished our breakfast we heard a knock at the door. Haiden went to go answer the door while I was putting away our plates.Haiden opened the door to Tyler with his camera ready to start the vlog for today. "Yo wassup" Haiden said as he has Tyler walk into the house. "Hi Tyler!" I greeted the filmer. "Hi Y/N!" Tyler says in reply. "Yo dude did you just wake up?" Tyler asks the younger boy that walked into the main room of the house in his pajamams, while putting the camera on him. "Yeah" Hudson says. "I'm going to go get on my swimsuit" I say. "Yeah me too" Haiden says. "Same" Hudson said but is stopped by his mother. "No Hudson eat your breakfast first then you can." Marrisa told the little boy. "Okay" Hudson said in reply.

  After me and Haiden got dressed into our swimsuits we went downstairs to go outside. when we walked outside we seen Brian already getting the seadoo's and the boat ready. "I'm gonna take Y/N on the seadoo real quick." Haiden tells his dad. "Okay just be careful please." Brain told him. "Gotcha, cmon Y/N!" Haiden yells from the doc. I grabbed the life jacket that I usually wear and gave Haiden his. He got on the seadoo then I got on the back. We were going super fast and sending all the jumps from the other boats waves. After we were done with he seadoo's Brian had the boat ready for us to go tubing and wakebording. we got off the seadoo and got into the boat with Brian, Marissa, Hudson, and Tyler. First me and Haiden went on the tube and we got completely destroyed. Haiden basically held my hand the whole time instead of the handles, but  I'm not complaining. After a few rounds of me and Haiden, Brian and Hudson went while Haiden drove the boat. I was sitting next to Haiden and Marrisa and Tyler were watching the boys towed the back of the boat. They went a few times around and got flung off a lot because Haiden is a crazy driver. After that Me, Haiden, and Hudson all took turns wakbording, then we went back home and Marrisa cooked us lunch. while we were waiting for lunch us kids played on the water trampoline near shore. Marrisa called us to come eat so we grabbed our towels and raced to the house.

  After lunch we all just did our own thing. I went to tan and Haiden and Hudson were playing on the water trampoline again. I decided to be done tanning and told Haiden I was going to get dressed into some clothes because I was done with water for the day. I walked into the house and went to Haiden's room to get changed. After I was done I walked out of Haiden's room and went downstairs. I sat and talked to Marrisa for a while. I really love talking to her she's just like a second mom. "So how would you describe you and Haiden right now?" Marrisa asked. "Really good actually I really can't complain about anything." I told her. After I said that Haiden and Hudson walked in the door. They are like two peas in a pod. "Speaking of the devil" I say. "Who?" Haiden asks. " You" I tell him. "Oh, well let's go hangout in my room" Haiden tells me. "Ok!" I say then we both headed upstairs. 

Haiden's POV

  Y/N and I were just laying on my bed on our phones and after about five minutes I herd light snores. I put my head down to look at her peacefully sleeping on my chest. "Gosh she's so beautiful" I say in my head as I turned off my phone and fell asleep after a long day on the lake.

*A/N- I'm gonna try to publish everyday, but no promises because I start school on Wednesday and I have softball like everyday basically. Anyway sorry if there's no update.*